Home > Constipation > Fainting > Constipation and Fainting
Review: could Constipation cause Fainting?
We study 16,130 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 213 have Fainting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Fainting >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 515,376 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) (latest reports from 319,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 16,116 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 213 (1.32%) have Fainting.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Fainting * :
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Fainting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (89 people, 41.78%)
- Hypertension (80 people, 37.56%)
- Nausea (44 people, 20.66%)
- Anxiety (34 people, 15.96%)
- Depression (29 people, 13.62%)
- Prophylaxis (24 people, 11.27%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (24 people, 11.27%)
- Diabetes mellitus (23 people, 10.80%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 9.39%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (20 people, 9.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lactulose (54 people, 25.35%)
- Dexamethasone (47 people, 22.07%)
- Senna (39 people, 18.31%)
- Colace (38 people, 17.84%)
- Lorazepam (35 people, 16.43%)
- Carboplatin (34 people, 15.96%)
- Miralax (32 people, 15.02%)
- Protonix (32 people, 15.02%)
- Ativan (30 people, 14.08%)
- Zocor (30 people, 14.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Fainting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fainting and Constipation
- group for people who have Constipation
- group for people who have Fainting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
weakness, mild tremor, mild sweating,mild heart racing
From this study (10 months ago):
Past distal injuries returning with increased pressure symptoms. Eye pain with movement. Increased pressure and pain with neck movement. Connective tissue disease - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Gastro with constipation in a 4 year old only cause pain at night?
In childrens hospital now have given the tag virus for stomach pain at night that is relieved by morphine
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
More questions for: Constipation, Fainting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Lithium constipation and tremor
After taking Lithium Carb for about three months, I realize I've been moderately constipated for several weeks. I also have been nauseous and suddenly realize that it's probably related to the nausea and maybe the cause of it.
More reviews for: Constipation, Fainting
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Fainting related symptom studies:
Constipation is also known as: Irregularity of bowels, Lack of regular bowel movements, Stool Softener, Stool softener needs.
Fainting is also known as: Lightheadedness - fainting, Passed out, Syncope, Vasovagal.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (4 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (5 hours ago)
- Unerupted Tooth
- Eye Pain