Home > Constipation > Hallucinations > Constipation and Hallucinations
Review: could Constipation cause Hallucinations?
We study 16,130 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 84 have Hallucinations. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Hallucinations >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 515,376 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) (latest reports from 168,043 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 16,114 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 84 (0.52%) have Hallucinations.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Hallucinations * :
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Hallucinations * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (40 people, 47.62%)
- Parkinson's disease (40 people, 47.62%)
- Insomnia (36 people, 42.86%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 41.67%)
- Nausea (27 people, 32.14%)
- Osteoporosis (25 people, 29.76%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (23 people, 27.38%)
- Osteoarthritis (23 people, 27.38%)
- Depression (23 people, 27.38%)
- Muscle spasms (18 people, 21.43%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (27 people, 32.14%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 29.76%)
- Vitamin d (18 people, 21.43%)
- Baclofen (17 people, 20.24%)
- Lactulose (17 people, 20.24%)
- Fentanyl (17 people, 20.24%)
- Reclast (17 people, 20.24%)
- Amitiza (16 people, 19.05%)
- Skelaxin (16 people, 19.05%)
- Comtan (16 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Hallucinations?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Hallucinations and Constipation
- group for people who have Constipation
- group for people who have Hallucinations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Could be from food I've been eating
From this study (3 weeks ago):
My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7:00 PM Sunday night. THen she was Hospitalized after midnight. Came home today, Wednesday at 11:00AM much better but not fully recovered. She has had diarrhea and cramps every time she has taken Milk of Magnesia about 4 times total.
From this study (1 month ago):
Are any of the above drugs im taking capable of causing panic attacks with me?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Hallucinations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Constipation, Hallucinations
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Hallucinations related symptom studies:
Constipation is also known as: Irregularity of bowels, Lack of regular bowel movements, Stool Softener, Stool softener needs.
Hallucinations is also known as: Hallucination, Sensory hallucinations.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (4 hours ago)
- Candesartan Cilexetil