Home > Constipation > Hiatus hernia > Constipation and Hiatus hernia
Review: could Constipation cause Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia)?
We study 16,131 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Hiatus hernia >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 16,131 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 74 (0.46%) have Hiatus Hernia.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||67.82%||32.18% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.45%||6.45%||4.84%||24.19%||59.68% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 20.27%)
- Muscle spasms (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 20.27%)
- Nausea (14 people, 18.92%)
- Insomnia (10 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 12.16%)
- Depression (9 people, 12.16%)
- Vomiting (8 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (38 people, 51.35%)
- Prilosec (35 people, 47.30%)
- Morphine (30 people, 40.54%)
- Vicodin (30 people, 40.54%)
- Oxycontin (27 people, 36.49%)
- Fentanyl (26 people, 35.14%)
- Prednisone (26 people, 35.14%)
- Zometa (25 people, 33.78%)
- Lasix (24 people, 32.43%)
- Promethazine (23 people, 31.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Hiatus Hernia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Hiatus Hernia related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (7 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Decreased Appetite
- Diabetes Mellitus