Would you have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) when you have Constipation?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is found among people with Constipation, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 74 people who have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) and Constipation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Hiatus hernia >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Milk Of Magnesia. (latest reports from Constipation 80,049 patients)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Hiatus hernia 11,343 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 74 people who have constipation and Hiatus Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||67.82%||32.18% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.35%||6.35%||4.76%||23.81%||58.73% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 20.27%)
- Muscle spasms (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 20.27%)
- Nausea (14 people, 18.92%)
- Insomnia (10 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 12.16%)
- Depression (9 people, 12.16%)
- Vomiting (8 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (38 people, 51.35%)
- Prilosec (35 people, 47.30%)
- Morphine (30 people, 40.54%)
- Vicodin (30 people, 40.54%)
- Oxycontin (27 people, 36.49%)
- Fentanyl (26 people, 35.14%)
- Prednisone (26 people, 35.14%)
- Zometa (25 people, 33.78%)
- Lasix (24 people, 32.43%)
- Promethazine (23 people, 31.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Hiatus Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Hiatal Hernia, Taking For Strep, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication?
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Stomach Pains, GERD, Fatique, Constipation, Dizzness, Early Satiety)
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- Gastro with constipation in a 4 year old only cause pain at night?
(Asked by a 4 year old boy who has Constipation, Gastroenteritis - Viral)
In childrens hospital now have given the tag virus for stomach pain at night that is relieved by morphine
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Since taking mupirocin for nasal condition i have developed constipation. are they related and to do?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Constipation, and takes Mupirocin)
Have been using this product for about a week to 10 days. I have suddenly developed constipation. Are they related? and how long does this last.
More questions for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!! (1 response)
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
(Posted by a 21 year old man who has Reflux Oesophagitis, Hernia - Hiatal, and takes Nexium)
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out (3 responses)
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Lithium constipation and tremor
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Constipation, and takes Lexapro)
After taking Lithium Carb for about three months, I realize I've been moderately constipated for several weeks. I also have been nauseous and suddenly realize that it's probably related to the nausea and maybe the cause of it.
More reviews for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: My 10 year old son started taking miralax 7 months ago, and about a month and a half a go, he started to get a thinning patch of hair on top. It has been slowing getting worse. Tonight he is stopping the medicine. Hopefully this will stop, and his hair will regrow
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Children's Motrin, Miralax for a patient with Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Pain - Joints, Constipation. The patient has Bleeding Time Abnormal, Rbc - Urine
Comments: Our daughter was 32 years old and was an angle, (CP, Quadriplegic......) a gift.
She passed away Sept 14, 2014.
Her symptoms prior to passing, lethargic, excess bleeding, reduced urine output.
Childern's Motrin 2x daily 12cc and Benadryl 12cc to reduce secretions.
Thanks for your websit ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Milk Of Magnesia, Multivitamin, Omeprazole for a patient with Constipation, To Feel Better With Many Health Coniditons, Acid Reflux. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Cramps, Vomiting
Comments: My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7 ...
More related studies for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.