Home > Constipation > Hiatus hernia > Constipation and Hiatus hernia
Review: could Constipation cause Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia)?
We study 16,130 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Hiatus hernia >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 515,376 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,892 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 27, 2014: 16,118 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 74 (0.46%) have Hiatus Hernia.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||67.82%||32.18% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.45%||6.45%||4.84%||24.19%||59.68% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 20.27%)
- Muscle spasms (15 people, 20.27%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 20.27%)
- Nausea (14 people, 18.92%)
- Insomnia (10 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 12.16%)
- Depression (9 people, 12.16%)
- Vomiting (8 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (38 people, 51.35%)
- Prilosec (35 people, 47.30%)
- Morphine (30 people, 40.54%)
- Vicodin (30 people, 40.54%)
- Oxycontin (27 people, 36.49%)
- Fentanyl (26 people, 35.14%)
- Prednisone (26 people, 35.14%)
- Zometa (25 people, 33.78%)
- Lasix (24 people, 32.43%)
- Promethazine (23 people, 31.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Hiatus Hernia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Constipation
- group for people who have Constipation
- group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Could be from food I've been eating
From this study (3 weeks ago):
My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7:00 PM Sunday night. THen she was Hospitalized after midnight. Came home today, Wednesday at 11:00AM much better but not fully recovered. She has had diarrhea and cramps every time she has taken Milk of Magnesia about 4 times total.
From this study (1 month ago):
Are any of the above drugs im taking capable of causing panic attacks with me?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Constipation, Hiatus hernia
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Hiatus Hernia related symptom studies:
Constipation is also known as: Irregularity of bowels, Lack of regular bowel movements, Stool Softener, Stool softener needs.
Hiatus Hernia is also known as: Hernia - hiatal, Hiatal hernia.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Metastatic Carcinoid Tumour and Joint Aches
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 20
- Emergency Care
- Poison Ivy Oak Sumac Rash
- Ilium Fracture
- Abscess Intra Abdominal