Home > Constipation > Loss of balance > Constipation and Loss of balance
Review: could Constipation cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 16,131 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 686 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Loss of balance >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 16,131 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 686 (4.25%) have Loss Of Balance.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||61.04%||38.96% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.13%||0.52%||1.83%||5.10%||7.59%||20.68%||64.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||8.33%||70.83%||20.83%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (259 people, 37.76%)
- Hypertension (248 people, 36.15%)
- Depression (106 people, 15.45%)
- Prophylaxis (99 people, 14.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (91 people, 13.27%)
- Nausea (90 people, 13.12%)
- Insomnia (83 people, 12.10%)
- Diabetes mellitus (73 people, 10.64%)
- Osteoporosis (70 people, 10.20%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (66 people, 9.62%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (129 people, 18.80%)
- Lactulose (121 people, 17.64%)
- Zelnorm (108 people, 15.74%)
- Lyrica (98 people, 14.29%)
- Miralax (95 people, 13.85%)
- Fluconazole (82 people, 11.95%)
- Colace (81 people, 11.81%)
- Magnesium oxide (75 people, 10.93%)
- Percocet (72 people, 10.50%)
- Amitiza (71 people, 10.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Loss Of Balance?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Symptoms began with taking xarelto
From this study (1 year ago):
I have a colostomy, hypertension, hypothroidism, weakened immune system, chronic depression, renal failure - stage 2, liver disease, arthritis, and fybromyalgia.
I have been cold for two days, ache in my back and liver, neck is stiff, throat is sore, body temp is 96.3, b/P is 151/101, pulse is 86. Do I have pneumonia?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
More reviews for: Constipation, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood triglycerides abnormal (5,517 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hypo Hdl Cholesterolaemia
- Nerve Pain
- Allegra (sanofi Aventis Us) 60mg
- Stools Bloody