Home > Constipation > Loss of balance > Constipation and Loss of balance
Review: could Constipation cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 16,130 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 686 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Loss of balance >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 515,376 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,295,403 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Aug, 28, 2014: 16,108 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 686 (4.26%) have Loss Of Balance. They amount to 0.05% of all the 1,294,441 people who have Loss Of Balance on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||61.04%||38.96% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.13%||0.52%||1.83%||5.10%||7.59%||20.68%||64.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||8.33%||70.83%||20.83%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (259 people, 37.76%)
- Hypertension (248 people, 36.15%)
- Depression (106 people, 15.45%)
- Prophylaxis (99 people, 14.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (91 people, 13.27%)
- Nausea (90 people, 13.12%)
- Insomnia (83 people, 12.10%)
- Diabetes mellitus (73 people, 10.64%)
- Osteoporosis (70 people, 10.20%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (66 people, 9.62%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (129 people, 18.80%)
- Lactulose (121 people, 17.64%)
- Zelnorm (108 people, 15.74%)
- Lyrica (98 people, 14.29%)
- Miralax (95 people, 13.85%)
- Fluconazole (82 people, 11.95%)
- Colace (81 people, 11.81%)
- Magnesium oxide (75 people, 10.93%)
- Percocet (72 people, 10.50%)
- Amitiza (71 people, 10.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Loss Of Balance?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Constipation
- group for people who have Constipation
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Symptoms began with taking xarelto
From this study (12 months ago):
I have a colostomy, hypertension, hypothroidism, weakened immune system, chronic depression, renal failure - stage 2, liver disease, arthritis, and fybromyalgia.
I have been cold for two days, ache in my back and liver, neck is stiff, throat is sore, body temp is 96.3, b/P is 151/101, pulse is 86. Do I have pneumonia?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Constipation, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Anxiety (3,757 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,672 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,511 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,359 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.