Constipation and Urine output - decreased - from FDA reports
Urine output - decreased is found among people with Constipation, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Acetaminophen and have Abdominal discomfort. We study 26 people who have Urine output - decreased and Constipation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose (latest reports from 135,633 Constipation patients)
Urine Output - Decreased
Urine output - decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, preventive health care, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 7,479 Urine output - decreased patients).
On Feb, 23, 2017
26 people who have Constipation and Urine Output - Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Constipation and experience Urine Output - Decreased *:
- female: 24 %
- male: 76 %
Age of people who have Constipation and experience Urine Output - Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.25 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.25 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 19.23%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (5 people, 19.23%)
- Gastric Ulcer (5 people, 19.23%)
- Depression (5 people, 19.23%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (5 people, 19.23%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Morphine (5 people, 19.23%)
- Afinitor (5 people, 19.23%)
- Acetaminophen (5 people, 19.23%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (4 people, 15.38%)
- Duragesic-100 (4 people, 15.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (8 people, 30.77%)
- Drowsiness (6 people, 23.08%)
- Diarrhea (6 people, 23.08%)
- Hypotension (4 people, 15.38%)
- Cardiac Failure (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urine output - decreased and Constipation?
- Check symptoms - is your urine output - decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Constipationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Urine output - decreasedUrine output - decreased
Other conditions that could case Urine output - decreasedUrine output - decreased
Can you answer these questions?
I have not found any way to relieve the constipation brought on by desipramine. it forces me to lower my dose and accept the lowering of my mood and mental state. has anyone else had a similar problem and found a solution?
My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am ready to STOP taking lialda.. i was diagnosed with UC 15 years ago. Every now and then Dr would put me on lialda. I never felt it did anything for me except constipate me.. Any one else get EXTREME body pain.?