Would you have Urine output - decreased when you have Constipation?
Summary: Urine output - decreased is found among people with Constipation, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Metastatic renal cell carcinoma, and take medication Morphine.
We study 19 people who have Urine output - decreased and Constipation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Constipation and Urine output - decreased >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350. (latest reports from 81,512 Constipation patients)
Urine output - decreased
Urine output - decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, pain, osteoporosis, herpes zoster. (latest reports from 6,369 Urine output - decreased patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 19 people who have constipation and Urine Output - Decreased are studied.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Urine output - decreased * :
|Urine output - decreased||16.67%||83.33% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Urine output - decreased * :
|Urine output - decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||90.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 42.11%)
- Abdominal discomfort (8 people, 42.11%)
- Gastric ulcer (7 people, 36.84%)
- Pain (6 people, 31.58%)
- Cardiac failure (6 people, 31.58%)
- Lung disorder (6 people, 31.58%)
- Gastritis (5 people, 26.32%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 26.32%)
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (4 people, 21.05%)
- Platelet aggregation decreased (4 people, 21.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Morphine (8 people, 42.11%)
- Afinitor (8 people, 42.11%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 42.11%)
- Acetaminophen (7 people, 36.84%)
- Nexium (6 people, 31.58%)
- Morphine sulfate (6 people, 31.58%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 31.58%)
- Duragesic-100 (6 people, 31.58%)
- Omeprazole (6 people, 31.58%)
- Magnesium oxide (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of constipation and urine output - decreased on
Do you have Constipation and Urine Output - Decreased?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Urine Output - Decreased and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Urine Output - Decreased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Constipation, Osteoarthritis, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.