Copd and Dark circles under eyes - from FDA reports
Dark circles under eyes is reported only by a few people with Copd. We study 1 people who have Dark circles under eyes and Copd from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 99,893 Copd patients)
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hair loss, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, growth of eyelashes (latest reports from 764 Dark circles under eyes patients).
On Jan, 27, 2017
1 person who has Copd and Dark Circles Under Eyes is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Copd and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Copd and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Seasonal Allergy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Quit Smoking (1 person, 100.00%)
- House Dust Allergy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (1 person, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Sudafed 12 Hour (1 person, 100.00%)
- Combivent (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chantix (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Paleness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nervousness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyperhidrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Crying (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dark circles under eyes and Copd?
- Check symptoms - is your dark circles under eyes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Copda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Other conditions that could case Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Can you answer these questions?
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I am a 43 year old Mom of 5. I started wellbutrin 18 months ago. I felt amazing from the get go. About 6 weeks after starting, I started experiencing respiratory issues and required a rescue inhaler. Within a month later, I had three separate ER visits with severe shortness of breath and ...
Hi guys, does anyone have any solutions to getting your skin (under the eyes and face in general) in better condition? I've been taking finasteride for 2 years and have noticed how sunken and un-elastic my facial skin has become. I have also noticed cellulite on my abdomen also. In short, ...