Would you have Dark circles under eyes when you have Copd?
Summary: Dark circles under eyes is reported only by a few people with Copd.
We study people who have Dark circles under eyes and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and Dark circles under eyes >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 49,431 Copd patients)
Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 474 Dark circles under eyes patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 1 people who has copd and Dark Circles Under Eyes is studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- House dust allergy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Dark Circles Under Eyes?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.