Would you have Diarrhea when you have Copd?
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 565 people who have Diarrhea and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Diarrhea >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Albuterol. (latest reports from 49,425 Copd patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 139,328 Diarrhea patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 565 people who have copd and Diarrhea are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (565 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (299 people, 52.92%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (87 people, 15.40%)
- Prophylaxis (77 people, 13.63%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (66 people, 11.68%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (60 people, 10.62%)
- Anxiety (55 people, 9.73%)
- Atrial fibrillation (53 people, 9.38%)
- Pain (53 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (49 people, 8.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (354 people, 62.65%)
- Albuterol (198 people, 35.04%)
- Aspirin (188 people, 33.27%)
- Furosemide (104 people, 18.41%)
- Combivent (103 people, 18.23%)
- Lisinopril (102 people, 18.05%)
- Symbicort (89 people, 15.75%)
- Simvastatin (79 people, 13.98%)
- Prednisone (72 people, 12.74%)
- Lasix (71 people, 12.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of copd and diarrhea on
Do you have Copd and Diarrhea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Diarrhea and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.