Home > Copd > Diarrhea > Copd and Diarrhea
Review: could Copd cause Diarrhea?
We study 30,380 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 565 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Diarrhea >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,485 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,105,125 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 30,362 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 565 (1.86%) have Diarrhea.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (565 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (299 people, 52.92%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (87 people, 15.40%)
- Prophylaxis (77 people, 13.63%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (66 people, 11.68%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (60 people, 10.62%)
- Anxiety (55 people, 9.73%)
- Atrial fibrillation (53 people, 9.38%)
- Pain (53 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (49 people, 8.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (354 people, 62.65%)
- Albuterol (198 people, 35.04%)
- Aspirin (188 people, 33.27%)
- Furosemide (104 people, 18.41%)
- Combivent (103 people, 18.23%)
- Lisinopril (102 people, 18.05%)
- Symbicort (89 people, 15.75%)
- Simvastatin (79 people, 13.98%)
- Prednisone (72 people, 12.74%)
- Lasix (71 people, 12.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Diarrhea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diarrhea and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 hours ago):
started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
From this study (2 days ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (5 days ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
More reviews for: Copd, Diarrhea
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Diarrhea related symptom studies:
- Diarrhea in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,443 reports)
- Diarrhea in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Diarrhea in Blood triglycerides increased (3,938 reports)
- Diarrhea in Breast cancer (3,289 reports)
- Diarrhea in Crohn's disease (3,665 reports)
- Diarrhea in Depression (4,501 reports)
- Diarrhea in High blood pressure (7,891 reports)
- Diarrhea in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Diarrhea in Pain (4,529 reports)
- Diarrhea in Type 2 diabetes (4,230 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.