Home > Copd > Diarrhea > Copd and Diarrhea
Review: could Copd cause Diarrhea?
We study 30,369 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 565 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Diarrhea >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 208,130 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,103,712 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 30,362 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 565 (1.86%) have Diarrhea.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (565 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (299 people, 52.92%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (87 people, 15.40%)
- Prophylaxis (77 people, 13.63%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (66 people, 11.68%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (60 people, 10.62%)
- Anxiety (55 people, 9.73%)
- Atrial fibrillation (53 people, 9.38%)
- Pain (53 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (49 people, 8.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (354 people, 62.65%)
- Albuterol (198 people, 35.04%)
- Aspirin (188 people, 33.27%)
- Furosemide (104 people, 18.41%)
- Combivent (103 people, 18.23%)
- Lisinopril (102 people, 18.05%)
- Symbicort (89 people, 15.75%)
- Simvastatin (79 people, 13.98%)
- Prednisone (72 people, 12.74%)
- Lasix (71 people, 12.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Diarrhea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Diarrhea and Copd
- group for people who have Copd
- group for people who have Diarrhea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (13 hours ago):
I was prescribed Daliresp and after While I started getting sick and feeling unwell so I stopped taking it. Now I have serious symptoms and more exacerbation.
From this study (16 hours ago):
diarrhea continues even tho switched from multaq to Amiodarone 100mg. day.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
More reviews for: Copd, Diarrhea
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Diarrhea related symptom studies:
- Diarrhea in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,566 reports)
- Diarrhea in Blood pressure increased (7,882 reports)
- Diarrhea in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Diarrhea in Blood triglycerides abnormal (3,936 reports)
- Diarrhea in Depression (4,494 reports)
- Diarrhea in Ms (3,260 reports)
- Diarrhea in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Diarrhea in Pain (4,528 reports)
- Diarrhea in Regional enteritis (3,665 reports)
- Diarrhea in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4,280 reports)
Copd is also known as: Chronic obstructive airway disease, Chronic obstructive lung disease, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Diarrhea is also known as: Diarrhoea, Frequent bowel movements, Loose bowel movements, Stools - watery.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.