Copd and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Copd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Copd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,491 people who have Copd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,491 people who have Copd and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Copd and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 60.06 %
- male: 39.94 %
Age of people who have Copd and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.16 %
- 20-29: 0.16 %
- 30-39: 0.57 %
- 40-49: 3.25 %
- 50-59: 15.92 %
- 60+: 79.85 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (312 people, 20.93%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (178 people, 11.94%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (144 people, 9.66%)
- Pain (140 people, 9.39%)
- Stress And Anxiety (126 people, 8.45%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (558 people, 37.42%)
- Symbicort (206 people, 13.82%)
- Daliresp (165 people, 11.07%)
- Albuterol (136 people, 9.12%)
- Aspirin (117 people, 7.85%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (311 people, 20.86%)
- Breathing Difficulty (251 people, 16.83%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (226 people, 15.16%)
- Weight Decreased (188 people, 12.61%)
- Headache (172 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Copd?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Copd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 111,380 Copd patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,009 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Copda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...
I was placed on Amlodipine Bestlate 5 mg. Only took for two days started feeling very weak, tired and have diarrhea everytime I eat. Anyone have side effects that quicky after starting this medication, if so how long did it take for symptoms to go away?