Would you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol) when you have Copd?
Summary: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 212 people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Combivent, Albuterol. (latest reports from 49,446 Copd patients)
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 172,043 High blood cholesterol and triglycerides patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 212 people who have copd and High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||61.03%||38.97% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.26%||13.25%||34.38%||51.10% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (212 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (104 people, 49.06%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (50 people, 23.58%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (41 people, 19.34%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (41 people, 19.34%)
- Asthma (37 people, 17.45%)
- Dyspnoea (36 people, 16.98%)
- Pain (35 people, 16.51%)
- Depression (32 people, 15.09%)
- Prophylaxis (30 people, 14.15%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (171 people, 80.66%)
- Albuterol (65 people, 30.66%)
- Aspirin (62 people, 29.25%)
- Combivent (62 people, 29.25%)
- Proair hfa (50 people, 23.58%)
- Chantix (49 people, 23.11%)
- Xopenex (39 people, 18.40%)
- Lorazepam (38 people, 17.92%)
- Lipitor (38 people, 17.92%)
- Potassium chloride (35 people, 16.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vascepa, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide for a 62-year old woman with Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of drug interactions between Garlic, Niacin, Milk Thistle, Acidophilus, Magnesium, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Foradil, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man with Health, Liver Function Tests, Digestive Health, General Health, Generalhealth, Copd, Hypertension. The patient has Rash
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a 61-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.