Home > Copd > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides > Copd and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Would you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol) when you have Copd?
Summary: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 210 people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 48,476 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (latest reports from 158,201 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 210 people who have copd and High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||61.10%||38.90% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.27%||13.33%||34.29%||51.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (210 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (104 people, 49.52%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (50 people, 23.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (41 people, 19.52%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (41 people, 19.52%)
- Asthma (37 people, 17.62%)
- Dyspnoea (36 people, 17.14%)
- Pain (35 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (32 people, 15.24%)
- Prophylaxis (30 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (171 people, 81.43%)
- Albuterol (65 people, 30.95%)
- Combivent (62 people, 29.52%)
- Aspirin (62 people, 29.52%)
- Proair hfa (49 people, 23.33%)
- Chantix (49 people, 23.33%)
- Xopenex (39 people, 18.57%)
- Lorazepam (38 people, 18.10%)
- Lipitor (38 people, 18.10%)
- Potassium chloride (35 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is invokana same family as anakinra/if so, what are their functions?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Invokana)
I have tinnitus (left ear-14 yrs). Don't want to take (drug) that might be ototoxic. thanks
- Can i get constipation from plavix several months down the road?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol)
Doctor put me on Plavix to reduce Cholesterol. What I think happened was several months later after starting, I got bad constipation from the drug. Doctor can't understand - it sounds like he thinks the side effects should have happened when I started the med and to have this kind of side effect la ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
More questions for: Copd, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Simvastatin)
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, and takes Ezetimibe)
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
- Personal review of pravastatin with respect to erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Pravastatin Sodium)
I took pravastatin and experienced ED. After gettiny off pravastatin and taking magnesiam, zinc and cialis, I was able to restore some functionality of an erection. Additional, I dieted and drank green tea. At this point, I have lost ten pounds and project to lose 20-30 more.
More reviews for: Copd, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Cholesterol, Elevated Mood, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Difficulty In Walking
Comments: pERIODICALLY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE HAD TO TAKE LARGE DOSES OF PREDNISONE FOR EXACERBATION OF COPD. RECENTLY I NOTICE MUSCLE WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS..CAUSING IT TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO WALK WITHOUT A CANE.
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Furosemide, Modafinil, Symbicort for a patient with Thyroid Cancer, Fluid Retention, Narcolepsy, Copd. The patient has Memory Loss
Comments: i have noticed very poor concentration and over the top memory loss in the past few months. i was cooking yesterday and forgot and almost burned my house down. i recently started the symbicort twice in the morning and twice in the evening for mild copd and bronchicial issues.
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Symbicort for a patient with COPD. The patient has
Comments: Do either spiriva or symbicort cause diahria, urinary problems or loss of calcium in bones or teeth?
If so, how to prevent reaction.
If so, is it worth the trade off for an 84 year old to use these drugs?
More related studies for: Copd, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.