Review: could Copd cause High blood cholesterol and triglycerides?
We study 30,357 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 210 have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides >>>
Copd (latest reports from 209,831 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate.
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (latest reports from 463,130 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Aug, 23, 2014: 30,357 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 210 (0.69%) have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. They amount to 0.05% of all the 463,130 people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||61.10%||38.90% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.27%||13.38%||34.39%||51.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (104 people, 49.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (41 people, 19.52%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (41 people, 19.52%)
- Asthma (37 people, 17.62%)
- Dyspnoea (36 people, 17.14%)
- Pain (35 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (32 people, 15.24%)
- Prophylaxis (30 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (29 people, 13.81%)
- Osteoporosis (26 people, 12.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (171 people, 81.43%)
- Albuterol (65 people, 30.95%)
- Combivent (62 people, 29.52%)
- Aspirin (62 people, 29.52%)
- Proair hfa (49 people, 23.33%)
- Chantix (49 people, 23.33%)
- Xopenex (39 people, 18.57%)
- Lorazepam (38 people, 18.10%)
- Lipitor (38 people, 18.10%)
- Potassium chloride (35 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Copd
- group for people who have Copd
- group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
diagnosed with probable narrow angle glaucoma yesterday
sustained slip and fall injury to ulna nerve hand, arm, shoulder, back
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: Copd, High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides related symptom studies:
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Acne (1,309 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Anxiety (1,361 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Bipolar disorder (1,382 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Blood pressure (3,211 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Depression (2,987 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in High blood cholesterol (4,664 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Hypertension (3,435 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Osteopenia (1,841 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Osteoporosis (3,941 reports)
- High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides in Pain (1,573 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.