Copd and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides - from FDA reports
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides is found among people with Copd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides with Copd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 420 people who have Copd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
420 people who have Copd and High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Copd and experience High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides *:
- female: 65.47 %
- male: 34.53 %
Age of people who have Copd and experience High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides *:
- 0-1: 0.3 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.3 %
- 20-29: 0.3 %
- 30-39: 3.31 %
- 40-49: 7.23 %
- 50-59: 29.22 %
- 60+: 59.34 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (132 people, 31.43%)
- Asthma (66 people, 15.71%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (62 people, 14.76%)
- Pain (55 people, 13.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (54 people, 12.86%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (177 people, 42.14%)
- Symbicort (85 people, 20.24%)
- Crestor (53 people, 12.62%)
- Nexium (49 people, 11.67%)
- Lipitor (47 people, 11.19%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (118 people, 28.10%)
- Breathing Difficulty (88 people, 20.95%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (51 people, 12.14%)
- Drug Ineffective (49 people, 11.67%)
- Nausea (48 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Copd?
- Check symptoms - is your high blood cholesterol and triglycerides caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Copd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 111,380 Copd patients)
High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 263,329 High blood cholesterol and triglycerides patients).
Browse all symptoms of Copda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause High blood cholesterol and triglyceridesHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Other conditions that could case High blood cholesterol and triglyceridesHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I took 4 shots of Lupron for prostate cancer. They were once a month and the last one was in Dec of 2016. I had my Lipids tested in February and my triglycerides were 1100. I have started taking Atorvastatin 80 mg (generic Lipitor) and Ezetimibe 10 mg. Has anyone had a huge increase in their ...
My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am currently using Praluent which is same class of medication like repatha, as I read this report I am experiencing very high triglycerides level and do the experts say regarding what to if stop medication or continue.
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...