Home > Copd > Lightheadedness > Copd and Lightheadedness
Review: could Copd cause Lightheadedness (Dizziness)?
We study 30,380 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 862 have Lightheadedness (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Lightheadedness >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) (latest reports from 1,295,378 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 30,377 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 862 (2.84%) have Lightheadedness.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (862 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (297 people, 34.45%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 14.85%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (109 people, 12.65%)
- Pain (100 people, 11.60%)
- Anxiety (74 people, 8.58%)
- Asthma (73 people, 8.47%)
- Cardiac disorder (71 people, 8.24%)
- Depression (67 people, 7.77%)
- Osteoporosis (66 people, 7.66%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (629 people, 72.97%)
- Albuterol (268 people, 31.09%)
- Aspirin (216 people, 25.06%)
- Combivent (140 people, 16.24%)
- Lisinopril (140 people, 16.24%)
- Symbicort (112 people, 12.99%)
- Lasix (96 people, 11.14%)
- Nexium (82 people, 9.51%)
- Prednisone (81 people, 9.40%)
- Furosemide (72 people, 8.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Lightheadedness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Is it possible for these medicines to cause the vertigo?
From this study (3 years ago):
Jay Gould on Jun, 12, 2011:
To alleviate burning during urination with generic flomax, stream improved after a few days on the med but burning still present... BP was being controlled with Avapro and a diaretic but the flomax drove the bp down too low and have stopped taking the avapro temporarily.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Lightheadedness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Copd, Lightheadedness
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Lightheadedness related symptom studies:
- Lightheadedness in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Depression (8,663 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,787 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Hyperlipidemia (5,512 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.