Review: could Copd cause Lightheadedness (Dizziness)?
We study 30,362 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 862 have Lightheadedness (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 208,050 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Combivent.
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) (latest reports from 1,294,677 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 30,361 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 862 (2.84%) have Lightheadedness.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (862 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (297 people, 34.45%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 14.85%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (109 people, 12.65%)
- Pain (100 people, 11.60%)
- Anxiety (74 people, 8.58%)
- Asthma (73 people, 8.47%)
- Cardiac disorder (71 people, 8.24%)
- Depression (67 people, 7.77%)
- Osteoporosis (66 people, 7.66%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (629 people, 72.97%)
- Albuterol (268 people, 31.09%)
- Aspirin (216 people, 25.06%)
- Combivent (140 people, 16.24%)
- Lisinopril (140 people, 16.24%)
- Symbicort (112 people, 12.99%)
- Lasix (96 people, 11.14%)
- Nexium (82 people, 9.51%)
- Prednisone (81 people, 9.40%)
- Furosemide (72 people, 8.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Lightheadedness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Lightheadedness and Copd
- group for people who have Copd
- group for people who have Lightheadedness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Is it possible for these medicines to cause the vertigo?
From this study (3 years ago):
Jay Gould on Jun, 12, 2011:
To alleviate burning during urination with generic flomax, stream improved after a few days on the med but burning still present... BP was being controlled with Avapro and a diaretic but the flomax drove the bp down too low and have stopped taking the avapro temporarily.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Lightheadedness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Copd, Lightheadedness
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Lightheadedness related symptom studies:
- Lightheadedness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,258 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Copd is also known as: Chronic obstructive airway disease, Chronic obstructive lung disease, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Lightheadedness is also known as: Dizziness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance, Vertigo.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.