Would you have Lightheadedness (Dizziness) when you have Copd?
Summary: Lightheadedness is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 864 people who have Lightheadedness (Dizziness) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Lightheadedness >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Advair Diskus 500/50, Prednisone, Albuterol. (latest reports from 49,408 Copd patients)
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 161,875 Lightheadedness patients)
On Jan, 12, 2015: 864 people who have copd and Lightheadedness are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (864 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (298 people, 34.49%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 14.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (109 people, 12.62%)
- Pain (100 people, 11.57%)
- Anxiety (74 people, 8.56%)
- Asthma (73 people, 8.45%)
- Cardiac disorder (71 people, 8.22%)
- Depression (67 people, 7.75%)
- Osteoporosis (66 people, 7.64%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (630 people, 72.92%)
- Albuterol (268 people, 31.02%)
- Aspirin (216 people, 25.00%)
- Combivent (140 people, 16.20%)
- Lisinopril (140 people, 16.20%)
- Symbicort (112 people, 12.96%)
- Lasix (96 people, 11.11%)
- Nexium (83 people, 9.61%)
- Prednisone (81 people, 9.38%)
- Furosemide (72 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Lightheadedness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone taking eliquis suffered from itching? not rashes, jsut irritating itching?
Going crazy with itching since starting eilquis..Doctors insist that's not a side effect. I insist since it's happening to me, it IS, even if it was never documented when in trials. Since it' happening to me, a patient, than I consider it a side effect. Anyone else???
- Is it harmful to mix albuterol and colloidal silver in a nebulizer
COPD since 10 years ago, mainly Emphenzma from years of smoking, and occasionally Asthmatic. Tired of antibiotics that are growing immune to my condition....please advise me of any treatment know to dissolve the tars that have accumulated in the alveoli area.....perhaps dmso....and if so success rate of treatment. thanks
- I have a little lightheadiness after 4 months of sertraline 50 mg is this normal
Hi had a panic attack last fall.. Been on 50 mg sertraline Split my dosage 25mg at 6 am then the other 25 at 10 am.. Headaches have not been as bad but still a little lightheaded is this normal?
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I was again in agony with lower back pain and pain around my kidneys. I had to swap consultants I am seeing my new one tomorrow but now I am suffering with severe urinary retention I pass urine 1-2 times a day I try to go if my bladder feels full I can be sat on my toilet for 20 mins and its just a few drops so I get bad lower stomach pain too from the pressure as I cannot go properly. My consultant gave me Cefalexin but my GP was very wary giving it to me as I am only 24 years old and they don't usually give it to women.
Does urinary retention cause bad dizziness and how can I help the symptoms because the back and kidney pain along with the lower stomach pain keeps me up for most of the night I am getting about 4-5 hours sleep I work as a nanny so I am constantly feeling exhausted
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray (1 answer)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
More questions for: Copd, Lightheadedness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nuvigil & prilosec caused horrible experience
Both the pharmacy and doctor didn't have this interaction in their system after 4 ER trips I finally looked this interaction up. The problems didn't appear for 3 weeks after I started taking Nuvigil. So I didn't connect the two...it was a horrible experience.
- A life of depression and fatigue
1) Family history of depression, 2) Diagnosed depression 1964-not treated until 1973, 3) Worked in medical field 35 years, 4) Emergency on-call 24/7, 5) Hospital 15 times major depression, 6) Tried nearly all MAOI, TCA, SSRI, SNRI, and ECT. 7) 100% Disability in 1998 for depression. Now at age 70 I have dysthymia, chronic fatigue, COPD, and PTSD. My recommendation to younger people - do not over stress,
do not smoke, avoid horrific or traumatic situations and try to find some enjoyment in life. If you have symptoms like mine seek early treatment put balance in your life. The often heard recommendations - get plenty of sleep, eat properly, learn to relax and avoid bad habits should not be ignored, they are critical to good physical and mental health.
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I sought the treatment of a Neurologist who gave me several test including the rotary chair test. He said I did not have Meniere's. I was relieved from the ringing in my ear for a couple of years and then it returned about a month ago with vengeance. I have had no more vertigo attacks like the first, but have had them at bedtime a few times and when I awake I feel fine and they are gone. I am left with a head full of fear since the ENT said I have that dreadful disease. I continue thinking what if it happens at work, or worse while I am driving. Is there anyone who can explain to me just what brings on vertigo and ringing in the ear other then the diagnose the ENT gave me? I remember having vertigo when I was a teen ager but went for years before another attack. How can I eliminate the fear that follows me wherever I go; fear that I will experience an attack somewhere other than my home. Thank you and God bless.
More reviews for: Copd, Lightheadedness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Taking sperivea and added Areds lutein and symptoms started.
From this study (3 years ago):
Is it possible for these medicines to cause the vertigo?
From this study (4 years ago):
Jay Gould on Jun, 12, 2011:
To alleviate burning during urination with generic flomax, stream improved after a few days on the med but burning still present... BP was being controlled with Avapro and a diaretic but the flomax drove the bp down too low and have stopped taking the avapro temporarily.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.