Would you have Lightheadedness (Dizziness) when you have Copd?
Summary: Lightheadedness is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 864 people who have Lightheadedness (Dizziness) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and Lightheadedness >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 500/50. (latest reports from 49,431 Copd patients)
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,000 Lightheadedness patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 864 people who have copd and Lightheadedness are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Age of people who have copd and experienced Lightheadedness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (864 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (298 people, 34.49%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 14.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (109 people, 12.62%)
- Pain (100 people, 11.57%)
- Anxiety (74 people, 8.56%)
- Asthma (73 people, 8.45%)
- Cardiac disorder (71 people, 8.22%)
- Depression (67 people, 7.75%)
- Osteoporosis (66 people, 7.64%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (630 people, 72.92%)
- Albuterol (268 people, 31.02%)
- Aspirin (216 people, 25.00%)
- Combivent (140 people, 16.20%)
- Lisinopril (140 people, 16.20%)
- Symbicort (112 people, 12.96%)
- Lasix (96 people, 11.11%)
- Nexium (83 people, 9.61%)
- Prednisone (81 people, 9.38%)
- Furosemide (72 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of copd and lightheadedness on
Do you have Copd and Lightheadedness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.