Copd and Lightheadedness - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness is found among people with Copd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Lightheadedness with Copd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,147 people who have Copd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
2,147 people who have Copd and Lightheadedness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Copd and experience Lightheadedness *:
- female: 60.73 %
- male: 39.27 %
Age of people who have Copd and experience Lightheadedness *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.35 %
- 30-39: 1.0 %
- 40-49: 3.23 %
- 50-59: 15.15 %
- 60+: 80.09 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (395 people, 18.40%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (233 people, 10.85%)
- Asthma (174 people, 8.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (157 people, 7.31%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (157 people, 7.31%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (859 people, 40.01%)
- Symbicort (273 people, 12.72%)
- Combivent (197 people, 9.18%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (176 people, 8.20%)
- Albuterol (163 people, 7.59%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (560 people, 26.08%)
- Nausea (333 people, 15.51%)
- Headache (302 people, 14.07%)
- Weakness (301 people, 14.02%)
- Fatigue (222 people, 10.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lightheadedness and Copd?
- Check symptoms - is your lightheadedness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLightheadedness and Copd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 111,380 Copd patients)
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,923 Lightheadedness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Copda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause LightheadednessLightheadedness
Other conditions that could case LightheadednessLightheadedness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...