Home > Copd > Loss of bladder control > Copd and Loss of bladder control
Would you have Loss of bladder control (Urinary incontinence) when you have Copd?
Summary: Loss of bladder control is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 85 people who have Loss of bladder control (Urinary incontinence) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Loss of bladder control >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 48,476 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Loss of bladder control
Loss of bladder control (cannot control the urine) (latest reports from 18,158 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 85 people who have copd and Loss Of Bladder Control are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Loss of bladder control * :
|Loss of bladder control||57.80%||42.20% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Loss of bladder control * :
|Loss of bladder control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.62%||4.49%||89.89% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (85 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (33 people, 38.82%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 11.76%)
- Bronchitis chronic (9 people, 10.59%)
- Depression (9 people, 10.59%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 10.59%)
- Blood cholesterol (9 people, 10.59%)
- Angina pectoris (9 people, 10.59%)
- Pulmonary congestion (9 people, 10.59%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (8 people, 9.41%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (69 people, 81.18%)
- Albuterol (24 people, 28.24%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 28.24%)
- Lisinopril (14 people, 16.47%)
- Warfarin sodium (12 people, 14.12%)
- Norvasc (11 people, 12.94%)
- Atenolol (11 people, 12.94%)
- Lasix (11 people, 12.94%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 12.94%)
- Duoneb (11 people, 12.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Loss Of Bladder Control?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bladder Control and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bladder Control
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Copd, Loss of bladder control
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Copd, Loss of bladder control
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with Depression. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
Comments: I am on 400mg lamictal and 100mg Zoloft. And 50mg trazadone for sleep. The last 3 months I have urinary incontenance. And sudden urges ti pee. Uaually can't make it ro the bathroom. I am a healthy 29 year ols. Also, I used baby wipes several times to wipe after uaingthe bathroom. The wipes were reca ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vyvanse, Metformin, Zyrtec, Omeprazole, Cymbalta for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Add, Insulin Resistance, Acid Reflux, Mood Disorder. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Fatigue, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
Comments: 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Difficulty In Walking
Comments: pERIODICALLY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE HAD TO TAKE LARGE DOSES OF PREDNISONE FOR EXACERBATION OF COPD. RECENTLY I NOTICE MUSCLE WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS..CAUSING IT TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO WALK WITHOUT A CANE.
More related studies for: Copd, Loss of bladder control
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.