Home > Copd > Loss of bladder control > Copd and Loss of bladder control
Review: could Copd cause Loss of bladder control (Urinary incontinence)?
We study 30,380 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 85 have Loss of bladder control (Urinary incontinence). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Loss of bladder control >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,485 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Loss of bladder control
Loss of bladder control (cannot control the urine) (latest reports from 107,910 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 30,364 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 85 (0.28%) have Loss Of Bladder Control.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Loss of bladder control * :
|Loss of bladder control||57.80%||42.20% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Loss of bladder control * :
|Loss of bladder control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.68%||4.55%||90.91% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (85 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (33 people, 38.82%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 11.76%)
- Bronchitis chronic (9 people, 10.59%)
- Depression (9 people, 10.59%)
- Diabetes mellitus (9 people, 10.59%)
- Blood cholesterol (9 people, 10.59%)
- Angina pectoris (9 people, 10.59%)
- Pulmonary congestion (9 people, 10.59%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (8 people, 9.41%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (69 people, 81.18%)
- Albuterol (24 people, 28.24%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 28.24%)
- Lisinopril (14 people, 16.47%)
- Warfarin sodium (12 people, 14.12%)
- Norvasc (11 people, 12.94%)
- Atenolol (11 people, 12.94%)
- Lasix (11 people, 12.94%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 12.94%)
- Duoneb (11 people, 12.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Loss Of Bladder Control?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bladder Control and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bladder Control
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (5 days ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (6 days ago):
10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Loss of bladder control
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Copd, Loss of bladder control
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Loss Of Bladder Control related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Benadryl (mcneil Cons) 50mg
- Sjogrens Syndrome
- Asthma Late Onset