Would you have Loss of bowel control (Bowel incontinence) when you have Copd?
Summary: there is no Loss of bowel control reported by people with Copd yet.
We study people who have Loss of bowel control (Bowel incontinence) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and Loss of bowel control >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 500/50. (latest reports from 49,431 Copd patients)
Loss of bowel control
Loss of bowel control (cant control the bowel) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder. (latest reports from 97 Loss of bowel control patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Copd and Loss Of Bowel Control?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bowel Control
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Ditropan XL, Micardis, Singulair, Cymbalta, Requip, Aricept for a 77-year old woman with Osteomas, Immunity, Blood Thinner, Urinary Incontinence, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Depression, Tremor, Alzheimers. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Lack Of Coordination, Lethargy
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.