Home > Copd > Runny nose > Copd and Runny nose
Review: could Copd cause Runny nose (Nasal discharge)?
We study 30,383 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Runny nose (Nasal discharge). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Runny nose >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Runny nose (discharge from nose) (latest reports from 10,202 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 30,377 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 6 (0.02%) have Runny Nose.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||150.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Dyspnoea (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Asthma (2 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Benadryl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Xopenex (2 people, 33.33%)
- Singulair (2 people, 33.33%)
- Chantix (2 people, 33.33%)
- Niaspan (2 people, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (2 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium gluconate (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Runny Nose?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Runny Nose and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Runny Nose
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (5 days ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (1 week ago):
pERIODICALLY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE HAD TO TAKE LARGE DOSES OF PREDNISONE FOR EXACERBATION OF COPD. RECENTLY I NOTICE MUSCLE WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS..CAUSING IT TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO WALK WITHOUT A CANE.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Runny nose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Copd, Runny nose
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Runny Nose related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (54 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (56 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Viola Odorata
- Feng Xian Hua
- Essential Tremor