Would you have Runny nose (Nasal discharge) when you have Copd?
Summary: Runny nose is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 6 people who have Runny nose (Nasal discharge) and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and Runny nose >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50. (latest reports from 49,431 Copd patients)
Runny nose (discharge from nose) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma. (latest reports from 1,923 Runny nose patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 6 people who have copd and Runny Nose are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Dyspnoea (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Asthma (2 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Benadryl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Xopenex (2 people, 33.33%)
- Singulair (2 people, 33.33%)
- Chantix (2 people, 33.33%)
- Niaspan (2 people, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (2 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium gluconate (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of copd and runny nose on
Do you have Copd and Runny Nose?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Runny Nose and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Runny Nose
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Infection (inflammation of sinus), Cramps - Muscle (muscle contraction), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Runny Nose (discharge from nose), Hot Flashes (sudden feelings of heat), Bronchitis Acute (acute inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes), Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of side effects of Glimepiride for a 69-year old man with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Runny Nose (discharge from nose)
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.