Home > Copd > Sinus headache > Copd and Sinus headache
Review: could Copd cause Sinus headache?
We study 30,383 people who have Copd from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Sinus headache. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Sinus headache >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Sinus headache (headache caused by sinus infections) (latest reports from 16,840 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 30,383 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 20 (0.07%) have Sinus Headache.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||85.00%||15.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.76%||23.53%||70.59% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus headache||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (15 people, 75.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 30.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 10.00%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 10.00%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Helicobacter gastritis (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (8 people, 40.00%)
- Symbicort (5 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (5 people, 25.00%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 20.00%)
- Proair hfa (3 people, 15.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 10.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 10.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 10.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Sinus Headache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Headache and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Sinus Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Copd, Sinus headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Copd, Sinus headache
Common treatments for Copd and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Copd symptoms:
Sinus Headache related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Pravachol, Lotensin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Plaquenil, Methotrexate Sodium, Aspirin, Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Multivitamin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Heart Disease Congenital, Asthma, Copd, Aat Deficiency, Deficiency - Vitamin C. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Sinus Headache
More related studies for: Copd, Sinus headache
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Copd, Sinus headache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.