Would you have Sinus headache when you have Copd?
Summary: Sinus headache is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 20 people who have Sinus headache and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Sinus headache >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 49,425 Copd patients)
Sinus headache (headache caused by sinus infections) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 3,344 Sinus headache patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 20 people who have copd and Sinus Headache are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||85.00%||15.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus headache||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (15 people, 75.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 30.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 10.00%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 10.00%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Helicobacter gastritis (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (8 people, 40.00%)
- Symbicort (5 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (5 people, 25.00%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 20.00%)
- Proair hfa (3 people, 15.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 10.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 10.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 10.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Sinus Headache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sinus Headache and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Sinus headache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.