Home > Copd > Sinus headache > Copd and Sinus headache
Would you have Sinus headache when you have Copd?
Summary: Sinus headache is found among people with Copd, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 20 people who have Sinus headache and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Sinus headache >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 204,645 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Sinus headache (headache caused by sinus infections) (latest reports from 16,853 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 30,383 people who have copd are studied. Among them, 20 (0.07%) have Sinus Headache.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||85.00%||15.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.76%||23.53%||70.59% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus headache||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (15 people, 75.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 30.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 10.00%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 10.00%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Helicobacter gastritis (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (8 people, 40.00%)
- Symbicort (5 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (5 people, 25.00%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 20.00%)
- Proair hfa (3 people, 15.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 10.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 10.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 10.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Sinus Headache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Headache and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Sinus Headache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Copd, Sinus headache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Seizure disorder med problems
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Flaxseed Oil, Daily Vitamin, Dry Heaves, Dizziness, Nausea, Chills, Sinus Headache, Nightmares - Repeated, and takes Ginger, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Lamotrigine)
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Copd, Sinus headache
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lactulose, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Atrovent, Advair Diskus 250/50, Lasix, Seroquel, Xanax, Percocet for a patient with Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Potassium, Copd, High Blood Pressure, Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis. The patient has Co2, Ammonia Increased, Ammonia Increased
Comments: Was taken to the hospital by daughter because of dementia type symptoms while on pain meds for back and being a heavy smoker. Was diagnosed in the hospital with COPD and aspiration pneumonia. Was put on Bi-pap machine but confusion symptoms did not improve. Ammonia levels were checked and were in t ...
- A study of side effects of Albuterol for a patient with COPD. The patient has Rash On Chest And Back, Blister Like And In Throat
Comments: mom is 80ity yrs. old not has never been on any medication in her life, fairly great health. She was a hair dresser for 30ity years and my dad was smoker so she has second hand smoke but not a smoker ever herself. so she has tiny scars on her lungs but no fluid in her lungs ever. she has a very sm ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam for a patient with Bipolar 1, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Frequent Headaches, Sinus Headache
Comments: take many amino acids. Acetyl l carnitine, carnitine, phosphatidal schlerene, co-enzyme a, vitamin c, multi vitamin, multi b complex, pantothenic acid, l-tyrosine, taurene quercetin, gingko biloba, kyolic cholesteral (4/day), Oceean 3 for women (omega oil etc), probiotic complex, cranberry caps 500 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zydone, Xopenex for a patient with Pancreatitis Chronic, Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease. The patient has Facial Tingling, Sensation Of Coldness, Swelling, Starts With Rim Of Lips Then Moves To My Cheek Up Toward My Eye, Circles My Eye. Faceay
Comments: Pancreatitis continues to be a problem. July 22, 2011, my house was treated with a pyrethroid. Within hours, my eye was irritated, then my lips became so dry and irritated, the irritation then develops to ulcers inside my mouth to include the gums and the floor of my mouth. When I brushed or flos ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin - 500MG;5MG, Prednisone, Advil for a patient with Vertebroplasty, Copd, Toothache. The patient has
Comments: Since I have been on 15 mg prednisone every other day for 1 yr and half. I was surprised that 40mg for three days in hospital, then 20mg for 3 days, then 15mg for 4 days not only helped breathing but no need of nebulizer treatments once home from hospital last Wednesday. Had vertebroplasty surgery ...
More related studies for: Copd, Sinus headache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.