Would you have Tonsil cancer when you have Copd?
Summary: Tonsil cancer is found among people with Copd, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 6 people who have Tonsil cancer and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Copd and Tonsil cancer >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Albuterol. (latest reports from 49,431 Copd patients)
Tonsil cancer has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, hypercalcaemia, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 555 Tonsil cancer patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 6 people who have copd and Tonsil Cancer are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Tonsil cancer * :
|Tonsil cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Tonsil cancer * :
|Tonsil cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (4 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (4 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (4 people, 66.67%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 66.67%)
- Proventil (4 people, 66.67%)
- Famotidine (4 people, 66.67%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 66.67%)
- Spiriva (4 people, 66.67%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 66.67%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
- Metformin (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of copd and tonsil cancer on
Do you have Copd and Tonsil Cancer?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tonsil Cancer and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Tonsil Cancer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Coreg for a 82-year old man with COPD, Congestive Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Copd related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.