Would you have Tonsil cancer when you have Copd?
Summary: Tonsil cancer is found among people with Copd, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 6 people who have Tonsil cancer and Copd from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Copd and Tonsil cancer >>>
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Advair Diskus 500/50, Prednisone, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 49,408 Copd patients)
Tonsil cancer has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, hypercalcaemia, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 555 Tonsil cancer patients)
On Jan, 4, 2015: 6 people who have copd and Tonsil Cancer are studied.
Gender of people who have copd and experienced Tonsil cancer * :
|Tonsil cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have copd and experienced Tonsil cancer * :
|Tonsil cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (4 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (4 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (4 people, 66.67%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 66.67%)
- Proventil (4 people, 66.67%)
- Famotidine (4 people, 66.67%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 66.67%)
- Spiriva (4 people, 66.67%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 66.67%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
- Metformin (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd and Tonsil Cancer?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tonsil Cancer and Copd
- support group for people who have Copd
- support group for people who have Tonsil Cancer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Copd, Tonsil cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- A life of depression and fatigue
1) Family history of depression, 2) Diagnosed depression 1964-not treated until 1973, 3) Worked in medical field 35 years, 4) Emergency on-call 24/7, 5) Hospital 15 times major depression, 6) Tried nearly all MAOI, TCA, SSRI, SNRI, and ECT. 7) 100% Disability in 1998 for depression. Now at age 70 I have dysthymia, chronic fatigue, COPD, and PTSD. My recommendation to younger people - do not over stress,
do not smoke, avoid horrific or traumatic situations and try to find some enjoyment in life. If you have symptoms like mine seek early treatment put balance in your life. The often heard recommendations - get plenty of sleep, eat properly, learn to relax and avoid bad habits should not be ignored, they are critical to good physical and mental health.
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (1 response)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but pain levels come back up.
Currently on 20mg daily. Still have pain in the morning & at night. Am worried about prednisone side effects.
- Treating copd and kidney disease (1 response)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Copd, Tonsil cancer
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 hours ago):
i had shingles 1 year ago and i also have gastritis, h pylori hernias from gallbladder operation and i am so so bloated i cant breathe
From this study (2 weeks ago):
bruises occur spontaneously and are very small - less than one cm. Are not associated with any pain. Fatigue is generally associated with more difficulty breathing due to copd.
From this study (1 month ago):
Taking sperivea and added Areds lutein and symptoms started.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.