Would you have Cellulitis when you have Coronary heart disease?
Summary: Cellulitis is found among people with Coronary heart disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Coronary heart disease, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 21 people who have Cellulitis and Coronary heart disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Coronary heart disease and Cellulitis >>>
Coronary heart disease
Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor. (latest reports from 30,655 Coronary Heart Disease patients)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 23,955 Cellulitis patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 21 people who have coronary heart disease and Cellulitis are studied.
Gender of people who have coronary heart disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have coronary heart disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Coronary artery disease (21 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 90.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 28.57%)
- Gout (6 people, 28.57%)
- Emphysema (6 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (5 people, 23.81%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 23.81%)
- Pain (4 people, 19.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (15 people, 71.43%)
- Potassium chloride (11 people, 52.38%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 47.62%)
- Plavix (9 people, 42.86%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 42.86%)
- Clonidine (8 people, 38.10%)
- Miralax (7 people, 33.33%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (7 people, 33.33%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 28.57%)
- Allopurinol (6 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of coronary heart disease and cellulitis on
Do you have Coronary Heart Disease and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Coronary heart disease
- support group for people who have Coronary heart disease
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Tricor, Plavix, Synthroid, Premarin, Phentermine for a 59-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 58-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Skin Lumps, Thinning Of Skin, Bruise
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, Plavix, Plaquenil, Humira, Folic Acid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Coronary Heart Disease related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Paxil, Plavix for a 71-year old man who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Coreg Cr, Cardizem Sr for a 75-year old man who has CAD
- Comparions of Cozaar, Carvedilol for a 68-year old man who has CAD
- Comparions of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Synthroid, Cellcept, Plavix for a 83-year old woman who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Oxycontin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 10MG, Isosorbide Mononitrate (Kremers Urban) - 30MG for a 71-year old woman who has CAD
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.