Home > Coronary heart disease > Cellulitis > Coronary heart disease and Cellulitis
Review: could Coronary heart disease cause Cellulitis?
We study 6,126 people who have Coronary heart disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Cellulitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Coronary heart disease and Cellulitis >>>
Coronary heart disease
Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries) (latest reports from 212,213 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor.
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,063 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6,126 people who have coronary heart disease are studied. Among them, 21 (0.34%) have Cellulitis.
Gender of people who have coronary heart disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have coronary heart disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Coronary artery disease (21 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 90.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 28.57%)
- Gout (6 people, 28.57%)
- Emphysema (6 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (5 people, 23.81%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 23.81%)
- Pain (4 people, 19.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (15 people, 71.43%)
- Potassium chloride (11 people, 52.38%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 47.62%)
- Plavix (9 people, 42.86%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 42.86%)
- Clonidine (8 people, 38.10%)
- Miralax (7 people, 33.33%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (7 people, 33.33%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 28.57%)
- Allopurinol (6 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Coronary Heart Disease and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Coronary heart disease
- support group for people who have Coronary heart disease
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
- Does isosorbide create pacs and pvcs
After a stent I was prescribed Isosorbide(30 mgs)Plavix and aspiren
I take a one a day vitamin one calcium tab one fish oil tab one synthroid.
- Does bvs stents cause increase in platelet count, i had 4 bvs stents 10 back,& my platelet count is 6 million.
Ten days ago had BVS stenting in my coronary arteries.total 4 stents....4 days prior to stenting my TMT was positive as I had chest discomfort one day prior to ti
- I am feeling more shortness of breath and my cardiologist says it is all in my head. how do i tell him otherwise
I had my first heart attack 15 years ago, second one 2 years later and triple bypass. I quit smoking then. I have been doing fairly fine and last year I had a defibrillator inserted. I was worried but this past few months were uneventful until march of this year. I woke up feeling very SOB and my he ...
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
- Having real bad chest pain after taking enbrel, should i be concerned
I have been taking Enbrel for 4 weeks now, (sureclick 50 twice weekly), and have noticed that the chest pains have become very severe the last two times about 8 hours after the injection. Last nights chest pains were so severe that I took Nitro and kept my phone by me to call 911. My question is sim ...
More questions for: Coronary heart disease, Cellulitis
More reviews for: Coronary heart disease, Cellulitis
Common treatments for Coronary Heart Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Coronary heart disease symptoms:
Cellulitis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Coronary heart disease, Cellulitis
Recent Coronary Heart Disease related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Paxil, Plavix for a 71-year old man who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Coreg Cr, Cardizem Sr for a 75-year old man who has CAD
- Comparions of Cozaar, Carvedilol for a 68-year old man who has CAD
- Comparions of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Synthroid, Cellcept, Plavix for a 83-year old woman who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Oxycontin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 10MG, Isosorbide Mononitrate (Kremers Urban) - 30MG for a 71-year old woman who has CAD
- Comparions of Tasigna, Sprycel for a 92-year old man who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Plavix (Sanofi Aventis Us) - EQ 75MG BASE, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride (Novopharm Limited) - 250MG for a 64-year old woman who has Coronary Heart Disease
- Comparions of Acetylsalicylic Acid, Clopidogrel Bisulfate for a 55-year old man who has Coronary Heart Disease
More related comparison studies for: Coronary heart disease, Cellulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (56 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Mucous Membrane Disorder
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Fungal Infection Feet