Coronary artery bypass and Cardiac failure congestive - from FDA reports
Cardiac failure congestive is found among people with Coronary artery bypass, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Trasylol and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Cardiac failure congestive with Coronary artery bypass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65 people who have Coronary artery bypass from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
65 people who have Coronary Artery Bypass and Cardiac Failure Congestive are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Coronary Artery Bypass and experience Cardiac Failure Congestive *:
- female: 27.69 %
- male: 72.31 %
Age of people who have Coronary Artery Bypass and experience Cardiac Failure Congestive *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.25 %
- 50-59: 9.38 %
- 60+: 84.38 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes (11 people, 16.92%)
- Mitral Valve Repair (8 people, 12.31%)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (8 people, 12.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 9.23%)
- Infection (5 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Trasylol (40 people, 61.54%)
- Heparin (28 people, 43.08%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 33.85%)
- Nitroglycerin (21 people, 32.31%)
- Lasix (19 people, 29.23%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (36 people, 55.38%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (36 people, 55.38%)
- Injury (35 people, 53.85%)
- Stress And Anxiety (31 people, 47.69%)
- Emotional Distress (26 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cardiac failure congestive and Coronary artery bypass?
- Check symptoms - is your cardiac failure congestive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCardiac failure congestive and Coronary artery bypass from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coronary Artery Bypass
Coronary artery bypass can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix (latest reports from 10,092 Coronary artery bypass patients)
Cardiac Failure Congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 94,382 Cardiac failure congestive patients).