Coronary heart disease and Chills - from FDA reports
Chills is found among people with Coronary heart disease, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Aspirin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Chills with Coronary heart disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66 people who have Coronary heart disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
66 people who have Coronary Heart Disease and Chills are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Coronary Heart Disease and experience Chills *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Coronary Heart Disease and experience Chills *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.84 %
- 50-59: 18.03 %
- 60+: 72.13 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (19 people, 28.79%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (10 people, 15.15%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 9.09%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 9.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (16 people, 24.24%)
- Plavix (11 people, 16.67%)
- Clopidogrel (6 people, 9.09%)
- Coreg (5 people, 7.58%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 7.58%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (26 people, 39.39%)
- Breathing Difficulty (14 people, 21.21%)
- Nausea (11 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 16.67%)
- Hypotension (10 people, 15.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chills and Coronary heart disease?
- Check symptoms - is your chills caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChills and Coronary heart disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor (latest reports from 47,482 Coronary heart disease patients)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 75,187 Chills patients).
Browse all symptoms of Coronary heart diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ChillsChills
Other conditions that could case ChillsChills
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
HI My mom started Victoza 3 weeks ago and started having intermittent nighttime chills. She is also on Metformin. Do you recommend that she continue Victoza or stop it?for how long can she expect the symptoms
He there, I took 4 misoprostol pills yesterday and its been over 24 hrs and just to get the best results here, I should be honest I did Cocaine tonight. And now I'm vomiting pretty aggressively... I haven't eaten much either. Just wondering if this is normal for misoprostol...
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
It's been 10mins after insertion and I'm shivering and my saliva is getting a little more viscous. I might be loosing consciousness as I write this. My neck burns more than my vagina at the moment and my heart is racing
Have had neuropathy for several years and on Neurontin. Only this year have I had occasional chills. I take six a day. Usually covering up right away with a blanket will get my heat going and the chills go away but they frighten me.