Review: could Costochondritis cause Anxiety?
We study 114 people who have Costochondritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Costochondritis and Anxiety >>>
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,290,336 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Aug, 21, 2014: 114 people who have costochondritis are studied. Among them, 11 (9.65%) have Anxiety. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,290,290 people who have Anxiety on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have costochondritis and experienced Anxiety * :
Age of people who have costochondritis and experienced Anxiety * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Joint dislocation (1 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (1 people, 9.09%)
- Acne (1 people, 9.09%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 9.09%)
- Contraception (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (11 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (10 people, 90.91%)
- Neurontin (8 people, 72.73%)
- Synthroid (8 people, 72.73%)
- Flomax (8 people, 72.73%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 36.36%)
- Plavix (2 people, 18.18%)
- Zestril (2 people, 18.18%)
- Axid (2 people, 18.18%)
- Viagra (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group of people like you:
- group for people who have Anxiety and Costochondritis
- group for people who have Costochondritis
- group for people who have Anxiety
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 hours ago):
can mirtazapine cause acid reflux
From this study (4 days ago):
I have muscles stiffness, pelvis, thighs, shoulders, upper arms - difficulty lifting arms to brush hair, take off clothes - severe stiffness - muscle weakness
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Costochondritis, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Costochondritis, Anxiety
Common treatments for Costochondritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Costochondritis symptoms:
Anxiety related symptom studies:
- Anxiety in Blood pressure (5,453 reports)
- Anxiety in Blood triglycerides abnormal (4,946 reports)
- Anxiety in Depression (10,120 reports)
- Anxiety in Hypertension (5,537 reports)
- Anxiety in Ms (6,450 reports)
- Anxiety in Osteoporosis (6,292 reports)
- Anxiety in Pain (6,326 reports)
- Anxiety in Pregnancy (4,361 reports)
- Anxiety in Stress and anxiety (6,823 reports)
- Anxiety in Tobacco abuse (6,475 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.