Costochondritis and Anxiety - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people with Costochondritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vioxx and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Costochondritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who have Costochondritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
17 people who have Costochondritis and Anxiety are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Costochondritis and experience Anxiety *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Costochondritis and experience Anxiety *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 35.71 %
- 60+: 35.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 17.65%)
- Joint Dislocation (2 people, 11.76%)
- Birth Control (2 people, 11.76%)
- Nausea (1 person, 5.88%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 5.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (8 people, 47.06%)
- Nexium (5 people, 29.41%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 23.53%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 23.53%)
- Flomax (4 people, 23.53%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Attack (7 people, 41.18%)
- Dizziness (6 people, 35.29%)
- Adverse Event (6 people, 35.29%)
- Musculoskeletal Chest Pain (5 people, 29.41%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 29.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety and Costochondritis?
Costochondritis (chest wall pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Meloxicam (latest reports from 1,795 Costochondritis patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 310,460 Anxiety patients).