Would you have Rectal bleeding when you have Cough?
Summary: Rectal bleeding is reported only by a few people with Cough.
We study people who have Rectal bleeding and Cough from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cough and Rectal bleeding >>>
Cough can be treated by Benzonatate, Delsym, Mucinex Dm, Tussionex Pennkinetic, Mucinex, Prometh W/ Dextromethorphan. (latest reports from 75,681 Cough patients)
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 3,156 Rectal bleeding patients)
On Feb, 22, 2015: 1 people who has cough and Rectal Bleeding is studied.
Gender of people who have cough and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cough and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Epilepsy (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Topamax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mucinex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough and Rectal Bleeding?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding and Cough
- support group for people who have Cough
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zinc Sulfate, Echinacea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens A, Valerian, Acetaminophen, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Loratadine, Simvastatin for a 54-year old woman with AAT Deficiency, Health, Immune System Boost, Mood Swings From Change Of Life, Low Thyroid, Champagne Of Life, Anxiety And Stress, Bone And Joint Pain, Iga Deficiency, Muscle Spasms, Allergic Bronchitis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bloody Very Loose Stool, Rectal Bleeding, Lower Abdonminal Pain, High In Pelvic Area
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vyvanse, Flonase for a 48-year old man with Suppliment, Add, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
- A study of drug interactions between Colloidal Silver, Oregon-Grape for a 39-year old woman with Renal Pain, Rectal Bleeding. The patient has Bacterial Diarrhea, Rectal Bleeding
- A study of side effects of Flovent for a 39-year old woman with Cough. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
- A study of side effects of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 33-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Recent Cough related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.