Home > Cough > Rectal bleeding > Cough and Rectal bleeding
Would you have Rectal bleeding when you have Cough?
Summary: Rectal bleeding is reported only by a few people with Cough.
We study people who have Rectal bleeding and Cough from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cough and Rectal bleeding >>>
Cough can be treated by Benzonatate, Delsym, Mucinex Dm, Tussionex Pennkinetic, Mucinex, Prometh W/ Dextromethorphan. (view latest reports from 73,998 patients)
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 3,039 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Nov, 21, 2014: 1 people who has cough and Rectal Bleeding is studied.
Gender of people who have cough and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cough and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Epilepsy (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Topamax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mucinex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough and Rectal Bleeding?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding and Cough
- support group for people who have Cough
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Caugh taking velicade but been taking for long time just starting cough
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has Cough, and takes Velcade)
Been taking Velicade for 5 yrs never had problems before. Being treated for MM
- I am recently taking prozac and nexium and recently developed a cough. could it be a drug reaction? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Cough, and takes Nexium, Prozac)
I have developed a cough since taking Nexium and prozac.want to know if this is common.
- Can adhesions exacerbate pro titis
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain In Lower Front And Back On Right Side With Tremor In Right Leg, Rectal Bleeding, and takes Prednisone)
Dragging sensation in right side with constant pain. Bleeding with explosive bowel movements
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Pink Eye, Cough, Pain In Jaw)
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
- How long does the coughing last when starting provigil
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Coughing, and takes Provigil, Provigil)
I'm new on Provigil and it works for me, but I have a deep chest cough that won't go away. Apparently this gets better with time. Any one else experience something similar?
More questions for: Cough, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Sore Throat, Cough, and takes Mucinex Dm)
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Shortness in breath in day quil
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Cough, and takes DayQuil)
I do have allergies and asthma but only a cough at the time. I took DayQuil and within 10 min I stopped coughing. I was relieved. After about 20 min, my chest tightened and it was hard to breathe. I used my inhaler 2 times with 1 min intervals. It took about 5 min or so to breathe normally. Now I'm ...
- I took accutane and i had lymphoma
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Chest X-ray Abnormal, Cough, and takes Yaz, Accutane)
I am not sure how this is linked but the facts are consistent with the study already done. Taking accutane for 1-6 months being female and having lymphoma at age 35
More reviews for: Cough, Rectal bleeding
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vyvanse, Flonase for a patient with Suppliment, Add, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- A study of drug interactions between Colloidal Silver, Oregon-Grape for a patient with Renal Pain, Rectal Bleeding. The patient has Bacterial Diarrhea, Rectal Bleeding
Comments: After going to Cabo San Lucas four years ago I developed diarrhea, new food sensitivities and mouth sores. No tests were conclusive. Then two years ago I had to have an emergency appendectomy. Two springs ago I developed a "fistula" that created an abscess that went from my rectum to my perineum. La ...
- A study of side effects of Flovent for a patient with Cough. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
Comments: My daughter is 11.5 and is on the Flovent inhaler 2x daily, she's been having nightmares quite frequently when she sleeps in her own bed. She gets up in middle of night and sleeps on her brothers bedroom floor following a nightmare! Is this medication causing the nightmares?
- A study of side effects of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a patient with Pain. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Comments: Rectal bleeding started after using medication for approximately 60 hours. Was constipated at first with pain in the lower abdomen but was able to defecate 36 hours after the surgical procedure. Blood is bright red and has been going on for 8 hours intermittently.
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Zyrtec Allergy, Bacillus Probiotics, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Dextromorphan Hydrobromide, Cymbalta, Lasix, Carbamazepine, Zonisamide, Tegretol, Gabapentin for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Back Injury, Seasonal Allergy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Muscle Spasms, Cough, Depression, Fluid Retention, Trigeminal Nerve Disorder. The patient has Back Injury, Back And Forth Eye Movements, Cough, Facial Nerve Disorder
Comments: 1st 3 symptoms due to a tooth extraction on 10/22/12 by an over-zealous dentist. After much effort the tooth finally came out and he exclaimed, "Most dentists would have sent a patient with a tooth like that to an oral surgeon, but I seem to have very good luck in getting them out." Little did I k ...
More related studies for: Cough, Rectal bleeding
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.