Home > Crohn's disease > Chest pain > Crohn's disease and Chest pain
Review: could Crohn's disease cause Chest pain?
We study 61,520 people who have Crohn's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,447 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Crohn's disease and Chest pain >>>
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) (latest reports from 158,214 patients) can be treated by Humira, Remicade, Pentasa, Prednisone, Mercaptopurine, Entocort Ec.
Chest Pain (latest reports from 929,153 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 61,520 people who have crohn's disease are studied. Among them, 1,448 (2.35%) have Chest Pain.
Gender of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||62.72%||37.28% |
Age of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.73%||11.07%||16.33%||19.30%||22.69%||17.30%||12.64% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (224 people, 15.47%)
- Hypertension (96 people, 6.63%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (95 people, 6.56%)
- Depression (88 people, 6.08%)
- Anxiety (77 people, 5.32%)
- Vitamin supplementation (67 people, 4.63%)
- Vomiting (61 people, 4.21%)
- Hypothyroidism (41 people, 2.83%)
- Insomnia (40 people, 2.76%)
- Anaemia (37 people, 2.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Remicade (1,236 people, 85.36%)
- Humira (705 people, 48.69%)
- Pentasa (336 people, 23.20%)
- Prednisone (317 people, 21.89%)
- Imuran (220 people, 15.19%)
- Asacol (182 people, 12.57%)
- Benadryl (168 people, 11.60%)
- Azathioprine (167 people, 11.53%)
- Hydrocortisone (157 people, 10.84%)
- Acetaminophen (151 people, 10.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Crohn's Disease and Chest Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone been diagnosed with hpv while taking cimzia
i have been taking cimzia for about 1yr all of a sudden 1 day i have a crazy burning throat and blisters in my mouth only to find i have hpv have not been sexully active for 5 yrs....my dr insist i keep getting my injections but my other physcians say no....o confused and irritated
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- I have been in remission of dermatamyositus since 16yrs old i'm 37 now however i've since been diagnosed with chrones disease and psoritic arthritis, all immune diseases, is this a coincidence??
I've had dermatamyiositus since I was 5 went into remission at 16, I've always been ill over the years but I've more recently been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and psoritic arthritis, from what I can tell all these diseases are immune diseases, is this an unlucky coincidence?? Or is my immune syst ...
More questions for: Crohn's disease, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Caused by azathioprine
I started taking Azathioprine in 2003, and almost immediately started having very strange skin conditions, strange chronic rashes, etc. I also developed strange, tiny bumps on my palms and soles of my feet; which are extremely prominent after exposure to water. My father started taking this drug as ...
- Allopurinol for 6-mp metabolism to 6-tgn
I began taking Allopurinol 100mg to help metabolize the Purinethol I have been taking for 6 years for Crohn's disease after a blood test revealed my 6-MMP metabolites were too high and 6-TG were too low. Several published studies show Allopurinol to be helpful for "non-preferential metabolizers" lik ...
More reviews for: Crohn's disease, Chest pain
Common treatments for Crohn's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Crohn's disease symptoms:
- Ileitis in Crohn's disease (7,075 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Crohn's disease (3,665 reports)
- Abdominal Pain in Crohn's disease (3,357 reports)
- Elevated Temperature in Crohn's disease (3,132 reports)
- Injection Site Pain in Crohn's disease (2,980 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Crohn's disease (2,926 reports)
- Nausea in Crohn's disease (2,855 reports)
- Tiredness in Crohn's disease (2,835 reports)
- Skin Rash in Crohn's disease (2,762 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Crohn's disease (2,502 reports)
Chest Pain related symptom studies:
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,122 reports)
- Chest Pain in Blood pressure (6,502 reports)
- Chest Pain in Depression (3,528 reports)
- Chest Pain in Diabetes mellitus (2,766 reports)
- Chest Pain in Hypercholesterolaemia (3,783 reports)
- Chest Pain in Hypertension (6,991 reports)
- Chest Pain in Ms (4,192 reports)
- Chest Pain in Osteoporosis (4,635 reports)
- Chest Pain in Pain (4,383 reports)
- Chest Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,899 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Remicade for a patient with Premature Menopause, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Sertraline, Aciphex, Pentasa, Entocort Ec for a patient with Nausea, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Gerd, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Hiatus Hernia, Throat Tightness, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Chest Pain
More related studies for: Crohn's disease, Chest pain
Recent Crohn's Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Crohn's disease, Chest pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal