Would you have Chest pain when you have Crohn's disease?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people with Crohn's disease, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Pain, and take medication Remicade.
We study 1,447 people who have Chest pain and Crohn's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Crohn's disease and Chest pain >>>
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) can be treated by Humira, Remicade, Pentasa, Prednisone, Imuran, Azathioprine. (latest reports from 75,775 Crohn's Disease patients)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,852 Chest pain patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 1,448 people who have crohn's disease and Chest Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||62.72%||37.28% |
Age of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.73%||11.06%||16.32%||19.29%||22.67%||17.29%||12.64% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (224 people, 15.47%)
- Hypertension (96 people, 6.63%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (95 people, 6.56%)
- Depression (88 people, 6.08%)
- Anxiety (77 people, 5.32%)
- Vitamin supplementation (67 people, 4.63%)
- Vomiting (61 people, 4.21%)
- Hypothyroidism (41 people, 2.83%)
- Insomnia (40 people, 2.76%)
- Anaemia (37 people, 2.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Remicade (1,236 people, 85.36%)
- Humira (705 people, 48.69%)
- Pentasa (336 people, 23.20%)
- Prednisone (317 people, 21.89%)
- Imuran (220 people, 15.19%)
- Asacol (182 people, 12.57%)
- Benadryl (168 people, 11.60%)
- Azathioprine (167 people, 11.53%)
- Hydrocortisone (157 people, 10.84%)
- Acetaminophen (151 people, 10.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of crohn's disease and chest pain on
Do you have Crohn's Disease and Chest Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Crohn's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.