Would you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) when you have Crohn's disease?
Summary: Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Crohn's disease, especially people who are female, 10-19 old, also have Pain, and take medication Humira.
We study 1,550 people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness) and Crohn's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Crohn's disease and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) can be treated by Humira, Remicade, Pentasa, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Asacol. (latest reports from 75,775 Crohn's Disease patients)
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 180,512 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 1,550 people who have crohn's disease and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness are studied.
Gender of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||63.70%||36.30% |
Age of people who have crohn's disease and experienced Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||5.30%||16.08%||20.75%||20.05%||18.47%||19.35% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||12.50%||25.00%||37.50%||25.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (197 people, 12.71%)
- Hypertension (152 people, 9.81%)
- Vitamin supplementation (136 people, 8.77%)
- Depression (130 people, 8.39%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (128 people, 8.26%)
- Anxiety (123 people, 7.94%)
- Insomnia (104 people, 6.71%)
- Nausea (77 people, 4.97%)
- Diarrhoea (68 people, 4.39%)
- Prophylaxis (64 people, 4.13%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (1,181 people, 76.19%)
- Remicade (664 people, 42.84%)
- Prednisone (310 people, 20.00%)
- Pentasa (269 people, 17.35%)
- Cimzia (214 people, 13.81%)
- Azathioprine (173 people, 11.16%)
- Imuran (158 people, 10.19%)
- Vitamin d (126 people, 8.13%)
- Asacol (108 people, 6.97%)
- Folic acid (101 people, 6.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Crohn's Disease and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness and Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Crohn's disease
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 52-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Throat - Sore
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate for a 37-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weakness
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 35-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Uti - Acute
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Spiriva, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 75-year old woman with Deficient In Vit. D In Blood Tests, Health, Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Weakness
Recent Crohn's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.