Home > Cystic fibrosis > Lethargy > Cystic fibrosis and Lethargy
Review: could Cystic fibrosis cause Lethargy (Fatigue)?
We study 1,292 people who have Cystic fibrosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Lethargy (Fatigue). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Cystic fibrosis and Lethargy >>>
Cystic fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands) (latest reports from 1,977 patients)
Lethargy (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,677 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 1,292 people who have cystic fibrosis are studied. Among them, 41 (3.17%) have Lethargy.
Gender of people who have cystic fibrosis and experienced Lethargy * :
Age of people who have cystic fibrosis and experienced Lethargy * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Liver disorder (4 people, 9.76%)
- Pseudomonas infection (4 people, 9.76%)
- Asthma (2 people, 4.88%)
- Cough (2 people, 4.88%)
- Aspergillosis (1 people, 2.44%)
- Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis allergic (1 people, 2.44%)
- Pancreatic disorder (1 people, 2.44%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.44%)
- Infection (1 people, 2.44%)
- Migraine (1 people, 2.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tobi (20 people, 48.78%)
- Albuterol (14 people, 34.15%)
- Pulmozyme (7 people, 17.07%)
- Creon (7 people, 17.07%)
- Azithromycin (6 people, 14.63%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 14.63%)
- Kalydeco (6 people, 14.63%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 12.20%)
- Tobramycin (5 people, 12.20%)
- Cephradine (5 people, 12.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cystic Fibrosis and Lethargy?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lethargy and Cystic fibrosis
- support group for people who have Cystic fibrosis
- support group for people who have Lethargy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
From this study (5 days ago):
Only one week into taking the losartan and amlodipine, blurred vision and fatique are quite noticeable.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cystic fibrosis, Lethargy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Cystic fibrosis, Lethargy
Common treatments for Cystic Fibrosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cystic fibrosis symptoms:
Lethargy related symptom studies:
- Lethargy in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Lethargy in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Lethargy in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Lethargy in Dyslipidemia (6,044 reports)
- Lethargy in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Lethargy in Hypertension (9,436 reports)
- Lethargy in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Lethargy in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Lethargy in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Lethargy in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.