Would you have Lethargy (Fatigue) when you have Cystic fibrosis?
Summary: Lethargy is found among people with Cystic fibrosis, especially people who are female, 10-19 old, also have Liver disorder, and take medication Tobi.
We study 41 people who have Lethargy (Fatigue) and Cystic fibrosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cystic fibrosis and Lethargy >>>
Cystic fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands) (latest reports from 1,743 Cystic Fibrosis patients)
Lethargy (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,647 Lethargy patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 41 people who have cystic fibrosis and Lethargy are studied.
Gender of people who have cystic fibrosis and experienced Lethargy * :
Age of people who have cystic fibrosis and experienced Lethargy * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Liver disorder (4 people, 9.76%)
- Pseudomonas infection (4 people, 9.76%)
- Asthma (2 people, 4.88%)
- Cough (2 people, 4.88%)
- Aspergillosis (1 people, 2.44%)
- Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis allergic (1 people, 2.44%)
- Pancreatic disorder (1 people, 2.44%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.44%)
- Infection (1 people, 2.44%)
- Migraine (1 people, 2.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tobi (20 people, 48.78%)
- Albuterol (14 people, 34.15%)
- Pulmozyme (7 people, 17.07%)
- Creon (7 people, 17.07%)
- Azithromycin (6 people, 14.63%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 14.63%)
- Kalydeco (6 people, 14.63%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 12.20%)
- Tobramycin (5 people, 12.20%)
- Cephradine (5 people, 12.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cystic Fibrosis and Lethargy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Lethargy and Cystic fibrosis
- support group for people who have Cystic fibrosis
- support group for people who have Lethargy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Cystic Fibrosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.