Would you have Facial neuralgia when you have Cystitis?
Summary: Facial neuralgia is reported only by a few people with Cystitis.
We study people who have Facial neuralgia and Cystitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cystitis and Facial neuralgia >>>
Cystitis (inflammation of the wall of the bladder) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 66,988 Cystitis patients)
Facial neuralgia (pain of face) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 336 Facial neuralgia patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 1 people who has cystitis and Facial Neuralgia is studied.
Gender of people who have cystitis and experienced Facial neuralgia * :
|Facial neuralgia||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cystitis and experienced Facial neuralgia * :
|Facial neuralgia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Facial neuralgia||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Uti (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cipro (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cystitis and Facial Neuralgia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Facial Neuralgia and Cystitis
- support group for people who have Cystitis
- support group for people who have Facial Neuralgia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Bactrim for a 32-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 29-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Blurred Vision, Red Eyes, Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 58-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Macrodantin for a 64-year old man with UTI. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Recent Cystitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.