Home > Deep vein thrombosis > Muscle spasms > Deep vein thrombosis and Muscle spasms
Would you have Muscle spasms when you have Deep vein thrombosis?
Summary: Muscle spasms is found among people with Deep vein thrombosis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Pulmonary embolism, and take medication Coumadin.
We study 31 people who have Muscle spasms and Deep vein thrombosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Deep vein thrombosis and Muscle spasms >>>
Deep vein thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,132 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Aspirin, Arixtra.
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,406 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,675 people who have deep vein thrombosis are studied. Among them, 31 (0.55%) have Muscle Spasms.
Gender of people who have deep vein thrombosis and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||81.82%||18.18% |
Age of people who have deep vein thrombosis and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.34%||20.69%||34.48%||3.45%||34.48% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pulmonary embolism (10 people, 32.26%)
- Multiple sclerosis (5 people, 16.13%)
- Depression (4 people, 12.90%)
- Neurogenic bladder (3 people, 9.68%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 9.68%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 6.45%)
- Thrombophlebitis (2 people, 6.45%)
- Menstruation irregular (2 people, 6.45%)
- Contraception (2 people, 6.45%)
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 6.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (18 people, 58.06%)
- Lovenox (7 people, 22.58%)
- Warfarin sodium (6 people, 19.35%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 19.35%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 16.13%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 16.13%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 16.13%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 12.90%)
- Nuvaring (4 people, 12.90%)
- Prilosec (4 people, 12.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Deep Vein Thrombosis and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and Deep vein thrombosis
- support group for people who have Deep vein thrombosis
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can warfarin cause a weak fingerprint
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has DVT, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I had a deep vein thrombosis 3month's ago the doctor put me on warfarin the other day I have to go and renew my drivers licence and find out that my fingerprints is to weak. can the warfarin cause this problem
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is plavix safe to take for deep veiw thrombois
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, and takes Plavix)
I still end up with a blood clot to right leg I started up on lovenox for about10 years or more I was switched because I was told it was cheaper
- Effects of moringa on warfarin
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Dvt, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I am taking 11mg warfarin and find I have no energy. I am thinking of taking moringa, will this affect the warfarin?
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, DVT, and takes Dexamethasone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Reglan, Klonopin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Vitamin D)
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- How two legal drugs caused my hemorrahagic stroke
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Blood Clot In The Legs, and takes Heparin, Avelox)
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism)
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments: Have been on xarelto for 7 months. After 3rd month noticed changes in my body. Increased lower back pain. Loss of muscle in my body, legs back arms. Weakness in my legs and arms
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Joint Stiffness
Comments: Bone pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Pantoprazole for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Muscle Spasms, Hair Loss
Comments: I have been experiencing hair loss in clumps while running fingers through my hair and i have blurred vision. The hair loss is recent..within the last week..the newest medicine is the pantoprazole
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Brain Tumor - Adults
Comments: Just need to share my experience. I had foot surgery in 6/14, next week developed clot in calf. I was put on Xarelto and began having headaches constantly, some minor some severe but always there. I was not the type to have headaches so I constantly told every doctor I saw the next three months abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Xarelto, Sertraline for a patient with Birth Control, Dvt, Depression. The patient has Impaired Healing, Fatigue - Chronic, Increased Appetite, Recurring Skin Boils
Comments: noticing improvement in symptoms since stopping xarelto and going back on warfarin
More related studies for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Maxalt and Hair Loss
- Myrbetriq and Hyponatraemia
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (19 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (14 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (18 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (45 minutes ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (1 hour ago)
- Suboxone, Testosterone for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Bones, Hypogonadism Male (1 hour ago)
- Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a 58-year old woman who has Depression, GERD, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism (2 hours ago)
- Aspirin for a 47-year old man who has Headache (2 hours ago)