Home > Deep vein thrombosis > Muscle spasms > Deep vein thrombosis and Muscle spasms
Review: could Deep vein thrombosis cause Muscle spasms?
We study 5,675 people who have Deep vein thrombosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Muscle spasms. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Deep vein thrombosis and Muscle spasms >>>
Deep vein thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,151 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Aspirin, Arixtra.
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,273 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,675 people who have deep vein thrombosis are studied. Among them, 31 (0.55%) have Muscle Spasms.
Gender of people who have deep vein thrombosis and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||81.82%||18.18% |
Age of people who have deep vein thrombosis and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.34%||20.69%||34.48%||3.45%||34.48% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pulmonary embolism (10 people, 32.26%)
- Multiple sclerosis (5 people, 16.13%)
- Depression (4 people, 12.90%)
- Neurogenic bladder (3 people, 9.68%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 9.68%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 6.45%)
- Thrombophlebitis (2 people, 6.45%)
- Menstruation irregular (2 people, 6.45%)
- Contraception (2 people, 6.45%)
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 6.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (18 people, 58.06%)
- Lovenox (7 people, 22.58%)
- Warfarin sodium (6 people, 19.35%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 19.35%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 16.13%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 16.13%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 16.13%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 12.90%)
- Nuvaring (4 people, 12.90%)
- Prilosec (4 people, 12.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Deep Vein Thrombosis and Muscle Spasms?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and Deep vein thrombosis
- support group for people who have Deep vein thrombosis
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
Common treatments for Deep Vein Thrombosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Deep vein thrombosis symptoms:
Muscle Spasms related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisone, Metoprolol Tartrate, Warfarin Sodium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Lyrica for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Irregular Heartbeat, Blood Clot In The Legs, Muscle Spasms, Nerve Degeneration. The patient has Muscle Spasms, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Lovenox, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Warfarin Sodium, Qvar 80, Astepro for a patient with Dvt, Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure, Gerd, Dvt. The patient has Muscle Spasms
More related studies for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
Recent Deep Vein Thrombosis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Deep vein thrombosis, Muscle spasms
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Post Splenectomy Syndrome
- Anal Fistula
- Lithium Overdose
- Clobetasol Propionate