Deep vein thrombosis and Muscle spasms - from FDA reports
Muscle spasms is found among people with Deep vein thrombosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xarelto and have Pulmonary embolism. This review analyzes which people have Muscle spasms with Deep vein thrombosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who have Deep vein thrombosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
94 people who have Deep Vein Thrombosis and Muscle Spasms are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Deep Vein Thrombosis and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- female: 69.57 %
- male: 30.43 %
Age of people who have Deep Vein Thrombosis and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.37 %
- 20-29: 6.85 %
- 30-39: 10.96 %
- 40-49: 17.81 %
- 50-59: 20.55 %
- 60+: 42.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (15 people, 15.96%)
- Hypothyroidism (12 people, 12.77%)
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 9.57%)
- Depression (9 people, 9.57%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (34 people, 36.17%)
- Coumadin (23 people, 24.47%)
- Lovenox (11 people, 11.70%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 10.64%)
- Heparin (10 people, 10.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (20 people, 21.28%)
- Headache (19 people, 20.21%)
- Weakness (17 people, 18.09%)
- Diarrhea (14 people, 14.89%)
- Nausea (12 people, 12.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle spasms and Deep vein thrombosis?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle spasms caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle spasms and Deep vein thrombosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Aspirin (latest reports from 79,945 Deep vein thrombosis patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 116,932 Muscle spasms patients).
Browse all symptoms of Deep vein thrombosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
Other conditions that could case Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Several people in my family recently had head lice, but I did not get them. I am on a high dose of Coumadin for life for Factor V Leiden, DVT's, etc. and I was wondering if that could be a reason why I did not get them... or if the two are unrelated... Thank you!
I have been on Xaralto almost 2 years. My side affects are feeling unwell, frequent nose bleeds, sometimes vomit, eyes often red or sensitive, occasional vomit. I can deal with all that. But now B12 is low. I've never had that problem before. Has anyone else had low B12?
You may be interested in these reviews
In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
Hi my husband has dvt. he was on xarelta He then got carcinoma of the small intestines. They took him off the xarelta for a brief period to do surgery. Approximately two weeks after the surgery he started getting hives on his back and legs, shortness of breath and then one day he fainted ...