Would you have Chest pain when you have Dehydration?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people with Dehydration, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have Nausea, and take medication Ibuprofen.
We study 10 people who have Chest pain and Dehydration from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Chest pain >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from Dehydration 66,048 patients)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Chest pain 136,288 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 10 people who have dehydration and Chest Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||0.00%||63.64%||18.18% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (7 people, 70.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 60.00%)
- Urinary tract infection (6 people, 60.00%)
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (5 people, 50.00%)
- Adenocarcinoma pancreas (5 people, 50.00%)
- Dyspnoea (5 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal pain (5 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (7 people, 70.00%)
- Benadryl (6 people, 60.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (6 people, 60.00%)
- Zofran (6 people, 60.00%)
- Heparin sodium (6 people, 60.00%)
- Sodium chloride (6 people, 60.00%)
- Oxycontin (5 people, 50.00%)
- Levaquin (5 people, 50.00%)
- Phenergan (5 people, 50.00%)
- Miralax (5 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Chest Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does mirtazapine cause dehydration?
Dehydrated lately. Urine is very concentrated showing dehydration. Wondering if the drug in question is the cause.
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year? (2 answers)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
More questions for: Dehydration, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescribed by my OG for withdrawal bleed
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this way before.
More reviews for: Dehydration, Chest pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
- My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- Have been on Xeloda 5days. 2000mg bid and past few days intermittent chest and arm pain. I had check up at hospital, including a stress test which was all normal. Pain fells like muscle tightness and comes on after exertion.
- Diagnosed with Crohn's Disease 02/2013 due to flare-up and bloody diarrhea, another flare in 02/14 with C. Diff. and bloody diarrhea. Took Flagyl with minor side effects. Another flare 06/2014 with no bleeding which started to ease up 3 weeks later but 7/12/2014 it became worse and I re-flared all o ...
- These attacks I am experiencing are growing more intense every time. They are also beginning to get closer and closer to the previous attack. I have been to the hospital 2 times in 3 weeks in fear for my life thinking i was having an heart attack.
More related studies for: Dehydration, Chest pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.