Would you have Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing) when you have Dehydration?
Summary: Flushing is reported only by a few people with Dehydration.
We study people who have Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing) and Dehydration from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Flushing >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from Dehydration 66,048 patients)
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.(view latest reports from 44,854 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 1 people who has dehydration and Flushing is studied.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Flushing * :
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Flushing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Flushing?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Flushing and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Flushing
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- I use axiron and levitra together
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Flushing)
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- I have developed a sudden intolerance to alcohol...just wanted to know can it be due to an antabuse given to me on the sly??? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Flushing, Headache, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Antabuse)
I wanted to know whether there is a test which can determine the presence of antabuse in the blood stream????
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
(Asked by a 87 year old man who has Parkinson's--tremor, Stiffnes, Swallowing, Hoarseness, Small Fiber Neuropathy, Skin Blushing/flushing, Diet - Constipation, IBS, GERD, Cold Intolerance, Spinal Column Stenosis--pain In Arms,"needles" In Feet, and takes Lyrica, Epa (eicosapentaenoic Acid), Vitamin B12, Losartan Potassium, Benadryl, Norvasc, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Fentanyl-12, Omeprazole, Amitiza)
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
More questions for: Dehydration, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
More reviews for: Dehydration, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Dehydration. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Depression. The patient has Red Face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck)
Comments: i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Fatigue, Red Face
Comments: I have been on omeprazole for four days at first I felt very exhausted and sometimes dizzy now taking half of recommended dose of 20 mg also only taking 75 mg ranitidine instead of 300mg as I was getting dizzy and did not know which drug causing it. Generally not feeling well. I had been taking esom ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Multivitamin, Solodyn, Spironolactone for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Acne. The patient has Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Dizziness, Depression, Heart Palpitations, Skin Blushing/flushing
Comments: I also saw flashes of light, feel as if my body is buzzing at night when I can't sleep, feel as if the floor is moving, have terrible mood swings, my throat tightens during exercise, racing heart, extremely cold hands
More related studies for: Dehydration, Flushing
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.