Dehydration and Flushing - from FDA reports
Flushing is reported only by a few people with Dehydration. We study 4 people who have Flushing and Dehydration from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
4 people who have Dehydration and Flushing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dehydration and experience Flushing *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Dehydration and experience Flushing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 25.00%)
- Vitamin D Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 25.00%)
- Panic Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (1 person, 25.00%)
- Tenormin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Probiotic (1 person, 25.00%)
- Asa (1 person, 25.00%)
- Armour Thyroid (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urticaria (1 person, 25.00%)
- Tinnitus (1 person, 25.00%)
- Tachypnea (1 person, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Flushing and Dehydration?
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 99,028 Dehydration patients)
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 69,876 Flushing patients).