Home > Dehydration > Hallucination > Dehydration and Hallucination
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Hallucination >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 66,048 patients)
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 30,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 462 people who have dehydration are studied. Among them, 8 (1.73%) have Hallucination.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Hallucination * :
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Hallucination * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Back pain (6 people, 75.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (5 people, 62.50%)
- Depression (5 people, 62.50%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 50.00%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood triglycerides (3 people, 37.50%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood cholesterol (3 people, 37.50%)
- Amnesia (3 people, 37.50%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Restoril (5 people, 62.50%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 62.50%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 62.50%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 62.50%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 62.50%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 62.50%)
- Wellbutrin (5 people, 62.50%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (5 people, 62.50%)
- Carisoprodol (5 people, 62.50%)
- Fenofibrate (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Hallucination?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hallucination and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Linda, Pulmonary Embolism, Dehydration, and takes Coumadin)
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
- Hallucinations from taking clonidine for prolonged period of time
(Asked by a 80 year old woman who has Hallucinations, and takes Clonidine)
My mother has been taking chlonidine for a very long time, dosage of .1 mg 10 pills per day, more than that if blood pressure gets high. She is now in the hospital with severe hallucinations. She thinks someone is watching her and she is paranoid. It is terrible. They have weaned her off of chlo ...
More questions for: Dehydration, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
(Posted by a 76 year old man who has Hallucinations, and takes Valium)
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Dehydration, Hallucination
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Dehydration. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- A study of side effects of Dilaudid for a patient with Pain. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My husband is taken Dilaudid while in the hospital & I have repeatedly told the doctor that they have given him too much. He gets restless, irritated, impatient, see things that are not there, etc. He wants to argue with me, says things that make no sense, then gets angry when I don't understand wha ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: Next day was fine normally working and smoking can't remember episode . Just remembers excessive vomiting, but normally when he has acid reflux vomiting he is very weak and tired and stomach burns for couple days later. Hallucinations after bringing him to, he got up walked to bed with help and sit ...
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My mom has been taking Parkinson's medicine with dyclocimine (for irritable bowel syndrome) and dulcolax (for constipation). Since Saturday, she has had severe paranoid hallucinations. She hears, but mostly sees things that are not there. She was convinced that there were burglars in our house so sh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Actifed, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Sertraline, Alprazolam for a patient with Allergic Respiratory Disease, Inflammation, Fever, Chronic Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Mental Status Changes, Depression Aggravated, Psychosis Aggravated, Hallucination, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Feeling Of Despair, Dizziness, Psychotic Behaviour, Changes In Consciousness, Irritability, Feeling Of Despair, Confusion Aggravated
Comments: Do not take Actifed (pills) if you're under alprazolam treatment, especially if you're having a high dosis of the benzodiazepine (or if you're being treated for a long time). The psychiatric effects can be devastating and your anxiety disorder and/or depression can get much worse.
Unentencionally ( ...
More related studies for: Dehydration, Hallucination
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.