Home > Dehydration > Hallucination > Dehydration and Hallucination
Review: could Dehydration cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
We study 462 people who have Dehydration from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Hallucination (Hallucinations). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Hallucination >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients)
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 462 people who have dehydration are studied. Among them, 8 (1.73%) have Hallucination.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Hallucination * :
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Hallucination * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Back pain (6 people, 75.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (5 people, 62.50%)
- Depression (5 people, 62.50%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 50.00%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood triglycerides (3 people, 37.50%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood cholesterol (3 people, 37.50%)
- Amnesia (3 people, 37.50%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Restoril (5 people, 62.50%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 62.50%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 62.50%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 62.50%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 62.50%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 62.50%)
- Wellbutrin (5 people, 62.50%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (5 people, 62.50%)
- Carisoprodol (5 people, 62.50%)
- Fenofibrate (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Hallucination?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hallucination and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in the basement and I feel weak and dizzy and my pulse is rapid and racing. This is really scaring me I want to stop taking this antibiotic. I had oral surgery dental implants and I feel this dose is far too powerful for me. In addition I have lost 2 lbs but I am not having diarrhea
From this study (5 days ago):
zyprexa 5mg. worked very well. olanzapine does not work at all
Rachel on Oct, 21, 2014:
I thought Olanzapine is Zyprexa?
From this study (4 months ago):
My husband is taken Dilaudid while in the hospital & I have repeatedly told the doctor that they have given him too much. He gets restless, irritated, impatient, see things that are not there, etc. He wants to argue with me, says things that make no sense, then gets angry when I don't understand what he wants, etc.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
- Hallucinations from taking clonidine for prolonged period of time
My mother has been taking chlonidine for a very long time, dosage of .1 mg 10 pills per day, more than that if blood pressure gets high. She is now in the hospital with severe hallucinations. She thinks someone is watching her and she is paranoid. It is terrible. They have weaned her off of chlo ...
More questions for: Dehydration, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Dehydration, Hallucination
Common treatments for Dehydration and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dehydration symptoms:
Hallucination related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (36 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Valley Fever
- Reperfusion Arrhythmia
- Palmar Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome