Home > Dehydration > Shortness of breath > Dehydration and Shortness of breath
Review: could Dehydration cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 461 people who have Dehydration from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Shortness of breath >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,004 patients)
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,338,463 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 461 people who have dehydration are studied. Among them, 19 (4.12%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||10.00%||15.00%||0.00%||20.00%||55.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cough (7 people, 36.84%)
- Constipation (6 people, 31.58%)
- Asthma (6 people, 31.58%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 26.32%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 26.32%)
- Infection (5 people, 26.32%)
- Nausea (5 people, 26.32%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 26.32%)
- Pain (5 people, 26.32%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (4 people, 21.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lasix (8 people, 42.11%)
- Potassium chloride (6 people, 31.58%)
- Megace (5 people, 26.32%)
- Furosemide (5 people, 26.32%)
- Dexamethasone (5 people, 26.32%)
- Pepcid (4 people, 21.05%)
- Theophylline (4 people, 21.05%)
- Flagyl (4 people, 21.05%)
- Heparin sodium (4 people, 21.05%)
- Leucovorin calcium (4 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Shortness Of Breath?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Shirl on Oct, 9, 2014:
I am 60 yr old lady diagnosed with breast cancer in march 2013 . I had mastectomy, and chemo. I am due my last herceptin which I have been on for a year in 2weeks time . My problem is breathlessness and it is getting worse .i have had heart scans etc but I am beginning to feel very tired and weak I will be glad when it is finished. Also forgot to mention I have Parkinson's disease too and this is definitely getting worse with the herceptin.
From this study (5 days ago):
2nd day of taking glutathione (250mg L glutathione, 100mgcalcium ascorbate,50mg l-cysteine others siliconr dioxide,manesium stearate, lactose) 2 capsules a day.
From this study (6 days ago):
I have had these symptoms for many years but recently they have become worse. I don't know what to do or what to take.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dehydration, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Dehydration, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Dehydration and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dehydration symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Chronic obstructive lung disease (5,495 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,346 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (4,261 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,450 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Multiple sclerosis (4,518 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,503 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.