Review: could Dehydration cause Shortness of breath?
We study 461 people who have Dehydration from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Shortness of breath >>>
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,351,727 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Aug, 15, 2014: 461 people who have dehydration are studied. Among them, 19 (4.12%) have Shortness Of Breath. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,340,904 people who have Shortness Of Breath on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||10.00%||15.00%||0.00%||20.00%||55.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cough (7 people, 36.84%)
- Constipation (6 people, 31.58%)
- Asthma (6 people, 31.58%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 26.32%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 26.32%)
- Infection (5 people, 26.32%)
- Nausea (5 people, 26.32%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 26.32%)
- Pain (5 people, 26.32%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (4 people, 21.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lasix (8 people, 42.11%)
- Potassium chloride (6 people, 31.58%)
- Megace (5 people, 26.32%)
- Furosemide (5 people, 26.32%)
- Dexamethasone (5 people, 26.32%)
- Pepcid (4 people, 21.05%)
- Theophylline (4 people, 21.05%)
- Flagyl (4 people, 21.05%)
- Heparin sodium (4 people, 21.05%)
- Leucovorin calcium (4 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group of people like you:
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Dehydration
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I started developing breathing problems after my doctor increased the mg from 25 to 50. I started developing breathing problems after taking this medication for about a month (50 mg).
From this study (2 weeks ago):
No difficulty climbing stairs
No difficulty exercising
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
More questions for: Dehydration, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Dehydration, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Dehydration and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dehydration symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood cholesterol increased (4,255 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Copd (5,491 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,374 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,441 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Multiple sclerosis (4,485 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,502 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,992 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.