Home > Dehydration > Suicide attempt > Dehydration and Suicide attempt
Would you have Suicide attempt when you have Dehydration?
We study 5 people who have Suicide attempt and Dehydration from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dehydration and Suicide attempt >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,322 patients)
Suicide attempt (latest reports from 145,278 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 462 people who have dehydration are studied. Among them, 5 (1.08%) have Suicide Attempt.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||75.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Back pain (5 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (5 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (5 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood triglycerides (3 people, 60.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 60.00%)
- Amnesia (3 people, 60.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Neurontin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Carisoprodol (5 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (5 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 100.00%)
- Wellbutrin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 100.00%)
- Restoril (5 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Suicide Attempt?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Linda, Pulmonary Embolism, Dehydration, and takes Coumadin)
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
More questions for: Dehydration, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Suicide Attempt, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride)
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
More reviews for: Dehydration, Suicide attempt
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Delusional Disorder, Paranoid Type (a type of serious mental illness involving psychosis), Suicide Attempt
Comments: Hello, I'm desperately searching the web for information of the adverse effects of max dosing of Cymbalta. To make a very complex long story as short as possible, I will try to give you some basic happenings in hopes of some (any) direction you may be able to provide.
My son who is 23 tried to t ...
More related studies for: Dehydration, Suicide attempt
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (7 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (8 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (23 minutes ago)
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (2 hours ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (3 hours ago)