Would you have Suicide attempt when you have Dehydration?
Summary: Suicide attempt is reported only by a few people with Dehydration.
We study 5 people who have Suicide attempt and Dehydration from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dehydration and Suicide attempt >>>
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 66,110 Dehydration patients)
Suicide attempt has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 32,157 Suicide attempt patients)
On Apr, 8, 2015: 5 people who have dehydration and Suicide Attempt are studied.
Gender of people who have dehydration and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have dehydration and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Back pain (5 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (5 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (5 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood triglycerides (3 people, 60.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Amnesia (3 people, 60.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Neurontin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Carisoprodol (5 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (5 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (5 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 100.00%)
- Wellbutrin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 100.00%)
- Restoril (5 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration and Suicide Attempt?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Dehydration
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Suicide Attempt related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.