Would you have Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection when you have Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: there is no Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection reported by people with Dementia alzheimer's type yet.
We study people who have Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection and Dementia alzheimer's type from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dementia alzheimer's type and Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection >>>
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Exelon, Donepezil. (latest reports from 13,063 Dementia Alzheimer's Type patients)
Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection
Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection (virus infection of stomach and intestine) has been reported by people with immunodeficiency disorders, kidney transplant, acromegaly, heart transplant, ulcerative colitis. (latest reports from 76 Cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of dementia alzheimer's type and cytomegalovirus gastrointestinal infection on
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type and Cytomegalovirus Gastrointestinal Infection?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dementia alzheimer's type
- support group for people who have Cytomegalovirus Gastrointestinal Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Razadyne, Namenda for a 92-year old woman with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Excessive Saliva
- A study of side effects of Namenda for a 86-year old woman with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ginkgo Biloba, Aricept for a 81-year old man with Health, General Physical Health Deterioration, Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Regressive Behaviour, Memory Impairment
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a 91-year old man with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Loss Of Balance
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a 93-year old woman with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Confusion Aggravated, Shivering, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Recent Dementia Alzheimer's Type related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Evista, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Namenda for a 80-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Omeprazole (Sandoz) - 20MG, Risperidone (Teva) - 1MG, Donepezil (Ranbaxy) - 5MG, Zopiclone, Oxazepam for a 93-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Namenda (Forest Labs) - 10MG, Galantamine Hydrobromide (Mylan Pharma) - 4MG for a 90-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG, Delsym for a 86-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Pristiq (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 50MG BASE, Abilify (Otsuka) - 2MG for a 74-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.