Home > Dementia > Fatigue > Dementia and Fatigue
Review: could Dementia cause Fatigue?
We study 4,748 people who have Dementia from FDA and social media. Among them, 198 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dementia and Fatigue >>>
Dementia (madness) (latest reports from 45,315 patients) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Seroquel, Donepezil, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 28, 2014: 4,747 people who have dementia are studied. Among them, 198 (4.17%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (24 people, 12.12%)
- Parkinson's disease (16 people, 8.08%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 6.06%)
- Tremor (11 people, 5.56%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.56%)
- Blood cholesterol (10 people, 5.05%)
- Blood pressure (9 people, 4.55%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Cardiac disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (198 people, 100.00%)
- Aricept (111 people, 56.06%)
- Aspirin (75 people, 37.88%)
- Toprol-xl (36 people, 18.18%)
- Exelon (34 people, 17.17%)
- Vitamin e (32 people, 16.16%)
- Coumadin (32 people, 16.16%)
- Lipitor (32 people, 16.16%)
- Norvasc (28 people, 14.14%)
- Synthroid (27 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
side effects have developed slowly, then very rapidly over the last 6 months.
I had had major prednisone course 9 months ago as well
From this study (5 years ago):
After my mom stopped swallowing food and was becomming more and more "out of it," i obtained an Exelon Patch prescription for her. After taking the drup for about 3 weeks, she seemed to become even less alert; began to drool and was sleepy more often.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dementia, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Dementia, Fatigue
Common treatments for Dementia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dementia symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Fatigue in Dyslipidemia (6,044 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,436 reports)
- Fatigue in Ms (18,941 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,907 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dry Eye
- Hashimoto\'s Thyroiditis
- Xarelto and Gynecomastia
- Crohn\'s Disease and Facial Palsy
Recent user comments
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (2 hours ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (5 hours ago)
- Salmon Oil
- Lovastatin (carlsbad) 40mg
- Arterial Catheterisation Abnormal
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen 325mg;7.5mg
- Tri Iodothyronine Uptake Decreased