Would you have Fatigue when you have Dementia?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Namenda.
We study 198 people who have Fatigue and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dementia and Fatigue >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Seroquel, Donepezil, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,917 Fatigue patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 198 people who have dementia and Fatigue are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (24 people, 12.12%)
- Parkinson's disease (16 people, 8.08%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 6.06%)
- Tremor (11 people, 5.56%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.56%)
- Blood cholesterol (10 people, 5.05%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Cardiac disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 4.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (198 people, 100.00%)
- Aricept (111 people, 56.06%)
- Aspirin (75 people, 37.88%)
- Toprol-xl (36 people, 18.18%)
- Exelon (34 people, 17.17%)
- Vitamin e (32 people, 16.16%)
- Coumadin (32 people, 16.16%)
- Lipitor (32 people, 16.16%)
- Norvasc (28 people, 14.14%)
- Synthroid (27 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dementia and fatigue on
Do you have Dementia and Fatigue?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 35-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Disorientation, Stuttering, Confusional State, Painful Urination, Itching - Vaginal Area, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Back Pain, Specific Gravity Urine Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Folic Acid, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Eye Pain, Fatigue, Light Sensitivity, Blurred Vision
- A study of side effects of Januvia for a 62-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Feeling Cold, Sleepy, Muscle Cramp, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 40-year old man with ADHD. The patient has Fatigue
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.