Would you have Fatigue when you have Dementia?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Namenda.
We study 198 people who have Fatigue and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dementia and Fatigue >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,846 Fatigue patients)
On Feb, 20, 2015: 198 people who have dementia and Fatigue are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (24 people, 12.12%)
- Parkinson's disease (16 people, 8.08%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 6.06%)
- Tremor (11 people, 5.56%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.56%)
- Blood cholesterol (10 people, 5.05%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Cardiac disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (8 people, 4.04%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 4.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (198 people, 100.00%)
- Aricept (111 people, 56.06%)
- Aspirin (75 people, 37.88%)
- Toprol-xl (36 people, 18.18%)
- Exelon (34 people, 17.17%)
- Vitamin e (32 people, 16.16%)
- Coumadin (32 people, 16.16%)
- Lipitor (32 people, 16.16%)
- Norvasc (28 people, 14.14%)
- Synthroid (27 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dementia and fatigue on
Do you have Dementia and Fatigue?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Irbesartan, Latanoprost, Lansoprazole for a 66-year old man with Hypertension, Iopidine, Gerd. The patient has Pain - Back, Lethargy, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Frequent Headaches, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Alprazolam for a 66-year old woman with Klippel-feil Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue, Hearing Loss, Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision, Eye Disorder, Drug-induced Tremor, Weakness
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Donepezil, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.