Dementia and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Dementia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Namenda and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Dementia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 326 people who have Dementia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
326 people who have Dementia and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 58.97 %
- male: 41.03 %
Age of people who have Dementia and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.76 %
- 30-39: 0.38 %
- 40-49: 1.15 %
- 50-59: 3.44 %
- 60+: 94.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (40 people, 12.27%)
- Depression (33 people, 10.12%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (24 people, 7.36%)
- Parkinson's Disease (23 people, 7.06%)
- Pain (20 people, 6.13%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Namenda (100 people, 30.67%)
- Aricept (80 people, 24.54%)
- Aspirin (44 people, 13.50%)
- Exelon (40 people, 12.27%)
- Risperdal (38 people, 11.66%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drowsiness (65 people, 19.94%)
- Weakness (61 people, 18.71%)
- Dizziness (51 people, 15.64%)
- Confusional State (47 people, 14.42%)
- Fall (41 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue and Dementia?
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon (latest reports from 19,504 Dementia patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).