Dementia and Loose bowel movements - from FDA reports
Loose bowel movements is found among people with Dementia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Aricept and have High blood pressure. We study 218 people who have Loose bowel movements and Dementia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon (latest reports from 18,317 Dementia patients)
Loose Bowel Movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 264,662 Loose bowel movements patients).
On Jan, 21, 2017
218 people who have Dementia and Loose Bowel Movements are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia and experience Loose Bowel Movements *:
- female: 49.52 %
- male: 50.48 %
Age of people who have Dementia and experience Loose Bowel Movements *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.56 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 1.69 %
- 50-59: 2.25 %
- 60+: 95.51 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (34 people, 15.60%)
- Prostatic Disorder (14 people, 6.42%)
- Cardiac Disorder (12 people, 5.50%)
- Blood Pressure Management (12 people, 5.50%)
- Memory Loss (11 people, 5.05%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aricept (77 people, 35.32%)
- Namenda (49 people, 22.48%)
- Exelon (38 people, 17.43%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 10.55%)
- Furosemide (20 people, 9.17%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (57 people, 26.15%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (50 people, 22.94%)
- Dizziness (42 people, 19.27%)
- Weakness (27 people, 12.39%)
- Headache (26 people, 11.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loose bowel movements and Dementia?
- Check symptoms - is your loose bowel movements caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Dementiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Loose bowel movementsLoose bowel movements
Other conditions that could case Loose bowel movementsLoose bowel movements
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started generic Fortesta 3 days ago. Six pumps per day. I've used Androgel for 3 years. Since I began the generic I've suffered from diarrhea. I'm 60 yrs old. Is this a common side effect and does it subside?
My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking ...
My husband was diagnosed with vascular dementia. He is now in the hospital for breathing troubles. He also has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, which is a lung disease; however, his pulmonary doctor has told him his lungs are fine. His chest X-ray is fine. It is hard to see him so uncomfortable. ...