Would you have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) when you have Dementia?
Summary: Loose bowel movements is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Namenda.
We study 143 people who have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dementia and Loose bowel movements >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Seroquel, Donepezil, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 139,328 Loose bowel movements patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 143 people who have dementia and Loose Bowel Movements are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||46.23%||53.77% |
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.55%||1.10%||98.34% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (26 people, 18.18%)
- Prostatic disorder (21 people, 14.69%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 13.29%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (19 people, 13.29%)
- Nervous system disorder (16 people, 11.19%)
- Urine flow decreased (15 people, 10.49%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 9.09%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (11 people, 7.69%)
- Amnesia (9 people, 6.29%)
- Memory impairment (8 people, 5.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (95 people, 66.43%)
- Aricept (85 people, 59.44%)
- Exelon (33 people, 23.08%)
- Avodart (26 people, 18.18%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 16.08%)
- Uroxatral (22 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (22 people, 15.38%)
- Zetia (22 people, 15.38%)
- Alprazolam (21 people, 14.69%)
- Plavix (21 people, 14.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia and Loose Bowel Movements?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Loose bowel movements
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fiorinal, Topamax for a 32-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Sulfur Burps, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Plaquenil, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Pantoprazole, Botox for a 51-year old woman with Rash Erythematous, Joint Stiffness, Lupus Erythematosus, Pain - Back, Migraine With Aura, Gerd, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Nausea, Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Plaquenil for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Acute Gastritis (rapid inflammation of stomach), Diarrhoea
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 33-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head), Diarrhea, Pain - Abdomen, Inflammatory Pain
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Donepezil, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.