Home > Dementia > Loose bowel movements > Dementia and Loose bowel movements
Review: could Dementia cause Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea)?
We study 4,748 people who have Dementia from FDA and social media. Among them, 143 have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dementia and Loose bowel movements >>>
Dementia (madness) (latest reports from 45,442 patients) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride.
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) (latest reports from 1,105,125 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 27, 2014: 4,747 people who have dementia are studied. Among them, 143 (3.01%) have Loose Bowel Movements.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||46.23%||53.77% |
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.56%||1.11%||98.89% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (26 people, 18.18%)
- Prostatic disorder (21 people, 14.69%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 13.29%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (19 people, 13.29%)
- Nervous system disorder (16 people, 11.19%)
- Urine flow decreased (15 people, 10.49%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 9.09%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (11 people, 7.69%)
- Amnesia (9 people, 6.29%)
- Memory impairment (8 people, 5.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (95 people, 66.43%)
- Aricept (85 people, 59.44%)
- Exelon (33 people, 23.08%)
- Avodart (26 people, 18.18%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 16.08%)
- Uroxatral (22 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (22 people, 15.38%)
- Zetia (22 people, 15.38%)
- Alprazolam (21 people, 14.69%)
- Plavix (21 people, 14.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia and Loose Bowel Movements?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
symptoms occurred after two glasses of white wine
From this study (7 days ago):
Have tonsillitis and now diarrhoea, wondered if it was connected
From this study (2 weeks ago):
using banana, yogurt, ginger, vanilla tea cider vinegar
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dementia, Loose bowel movements
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Dementia, Loose bowel movements
Common treatments for Dementia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dementia symptoms:
Loose Bowel Movements related symptom studies:
- Loose Bowel Movements in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Blood triglycerides abnormal (3,936 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Breast cancer (3,289 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Depression (4,386 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (4,230 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Hypertension (7,885 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Pain (4,528 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Regional enteritis (3,665 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,443 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.