Would you have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) when you have Dementia?
Summary: Loose bowel movements is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Namenda.
We study 143 people who have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dementia and Loose bowel movements >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,352 Loose bowel movements patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 143 people who have dementia and Loose Bowel Movements are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||46.23%||53.77% |
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.55%||1.10%||98.34% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (26 people, 18.18%)
- Prostatic disorder (21 people, 14.69%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 13.29%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (19 people, 13.29%)
- Nervous system disorder (16 people, 11.19%)
- Urine flow decreased (15 people, 10.49%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 9.09%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (11 people, 7.69%)
- Amnesia (9 people, 6.29%)
- Memory impairment (8 people, 5.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Namenda (95 people, 66.43%)
- Aricept (85 people, 59.44%)
- Exelon (33 people, 23.08%)
- Avodart (26 people, 18.18%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 16.08%)
- Uroxatral (22 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (22 people, 15.38%)
- Zetia (22 people, 15.38%)
- Alprazolam (21 people, 14.69%)
- Plavix (21 people, 14.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia and Loose Bowel Movements?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vistaril for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Benicar for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Vitamin D for a 64-year old man with Bone Density Decreased. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vyvanse for a 41-year old woman with Depression, Binge Eating. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.