Would you have Nausea when you have Dementia?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aricept.
We study 201 people who have Nausea and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dementia and Nausea >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,783 Nausea patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 201 people who have dementia and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (49 people, 24.38%)
- Prostatic disorder (24 people, 11.94%)
- Cardiac disorder (22 people, 10.95%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 9.45%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (19 people, 9.45%)
- Nervous system disorder (18 people, 8.96%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 7.96%)
- Urine flow decreased (15 people, 7.46%)
- Amnesia (12 people, 5.97%)
- Parkinson's disease (11 people, 5.47%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aricept (103 people, 51.24%)
- Exelon (69 people, 34.33%)
- Namenda (64 people, 31.84%)
- Furosemide (32 people, 15.92%)
- Potassium chloride (26 people, 12.94%)
- Zetia (26 people, 12.94%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 12.44%)
- Uroxatral (25 people, 12.44%)
- Alprazolam (24 people, 11.94%)
- Avodart (24 people, 11.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dementia and nausea on
Do you have Dementia and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Lansoprazole for a 57-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Neurontin, Keppra Xr for a 33-year old woman with Pain, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Short-term Memory Loss, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Visual Impairment, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine With Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 35-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Disorientation, Stuttering, Confusional State, Painful Urination, Itching - Vaginal Area, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Back Pain, Specific Gravity Urine Increased
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Infection (inflammation of sinus), Cramps - Muscle (muscle contraction), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Runny Nose (discharge from nose), Hot Flashes (sudden feelings of heat), Bronchitis Acute (acute inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes), Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Anastrozole, Zoloft for a 66-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, Breast Cancer In Situ, Depression. The patient has Nausea
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.