Would you have Nausea when you have Dementia?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Dementia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aricept.
We study 201 people who have Nausea and Dementia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Dementia and Nausea >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 12,434 Dementia patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,783 Nausea patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 201 people who have dementia and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have dementia and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have dementia and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (49 people, 24.38%)
- Prostatic disorder (24 people, 11.94%)
- Cardiac disorder (22 people, 10.95%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 9.45%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (19 people, 9.45%)
- Nervous system disorder (18 people, 8.96%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 7.96%)
- Urine flow decreased (15 people, 7.46%)
- Amnesia (12 people, 5.97%)
- Parkinson's disease (11 people, 5.47%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aricept (103 people, 51.24%)
- Exelon (69 people, 34.33%)
- Namenda (64 people, 31.84%)
- Furosemide (32 people, 15.92%)
- Potassium chloride (26 people, 12.94%)
- Zetia (26 people, 12.94%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 12.44%)
- Uroxatral (25 people, 12.44%)
- Alprazolam (24 people, 11.94%)
- Avodart (24 people, 11.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dementia and nausea on
Do you have Dementia and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Dementia
- support group for people who have Dementia
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Toprol-xl, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 56-year old woman with GERD, Tachycardia, Edema. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Bisacodyl, Esomeprazole Sodium for a 22-year old man with Bowel Incontinence, Indigestion. The patient has Hunger, Sweating - Excessive, Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Hyperacidity, Bowel Obstruction
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
Recent Dementia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Namenda, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Effexor Xr for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.