Could Dementia cause Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Dementia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Aricept and have High blood pressure. We study 285 people who have Nausea and Dementia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Dementia (madness) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Donepezil, Seroquel, Exelon (latest reports from 18,309 Dementia patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 428,129 Nausea patients).
On Nov, 30, 2016
285 people who have Dementia and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia and experience Nausea *:
- female: 62.68 %
- male: 37.32 %
Age of people who have Dementia and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.44 %
- 50-59: 2.64 %
- 60+: 96.92 %
Severity of Nausea *:
- least: 33.33 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 33.33 %
- most severe: 33.33 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aricept (91 people, 31.93%)
- Exelon (75 people, 26.32%)
- Namenda (46 people, 16.14%)
- Furosemide (26 people, 9.12%)
- Ramipril (24 people, 8.42%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Dementia, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- High Blood Pressure (54 people, 18.95%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 6.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (18 people, 6.32%)
- Prostatic Disorder (17 people, 5.96%)
- Depression (17 people, 5.96%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Nausea And Vomiting (135 people, 47.37%)
- Dizziness (87 people, 30.53%)
- Diarrhea (57 people, 20.00%)
- Malaise (54 people, 18.95%)
- Headache (41 people, 14.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea and Dementia?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Dementiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
Can you answer these questions?
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
You may be interested in these reviews
I had TAVR and since have barely been able to eat. I am on 75mg of Plavix and 1 baby aspirin per day. I have tried Zofran and that gives me a couple hours of relief. Also, when I sneeze or burp, I hurt on my left side, rear...right below your belt. I had TAVR on Nov. 9th. I also had ...
Mental illness Severe mental illness in the United States affects more than 25% of the population, or approximately 81 million people. Mental illness often goes unrecognized, until the symptoms are so severe that the person becomes dysfunctional. One of the most common symptoms of mental ...
I just started with simvastatin about a week ago after years of high cholesterol, 270 last count. I have been on antidepressant for a year and a half. First Prozac, now Wellbutrin. I'm feeling very nausea on both. And dizzy. I need to lower my cholesterol and would like to stop the ...