Depression and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,192 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
9,192 people who have Depression and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 79.08 %
- male: 20.92 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.11 %
- 10-19: 2.37 %
- 20-29: 8.68 %
- 30-39: 14.21 %
- 40-49: 21.99 %
- 50-59: 26.87 %
- 60+: 25.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,991 people, 21.66%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,333 people, 14.50%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (949 people, 10.32%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (843 people, 9.17%)
- Sleep Disorder (791 people, 8.61%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,550 people, 16.86%)
- Zoloft (1,097 people, 11.93%)
- Lyrica (1,058 people, 11.51%)
- Lexapro (887 people, 9.65%)
- Humira (887 people, 9.65%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,260 people, 24.59%)
- Fatigue (1,625 people, 17.68%)
- Nausea (1,535 people, 16.70%)
- Headache (1,422 people, 15.47%)
- Insomnia (1,185 people, 12.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Depression from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,239 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.