Depression and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,449 people who have Depression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 26, 2017
8,449 people who have Depression and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 79.16 %
- male: 20.84 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 2.36 %
- 20-29: 8.96 %
- 30-39: 14.4 %
- 40-49: 22.3 %
- 50-59: 26.96 %
- 60+: 24.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,810 people, 21.42%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,207 people, 14.29%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (842 people, 9.97%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (768 people, 9.09%)
- Sleep Disorder (734 people, 8.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,424 people, 16.85%)
- Zoloft (1,040 people, 12.31%)
- Lyrica (893 people, 10.57%)
- Lexapro (868 people, 10.27%)
- Humira (838 people, 9.92%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,106 people, 24.93%)
- Fatigue (1,463 people, 17.32%)
- Nausea (1,377 people, 16.30%)
- Headache (1,286 people, 15.22%)
- Insomnia (1,063 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,122 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).