Home > Depression > Bradycardia > Depression and Bradycardia
Review: could Depression cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 148,234 people who have Depression from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,007 have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Depression (latest reports from 1,148,155 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 290,592 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 148,234 people who have depression are studied. Among them, 1,032 (0.70%) have Bradycardia.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Bradycardia * :
Age of people who have depression and experienced Bradycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (184 people, 17.83%)
- Anxiety (140 people, 13.57%)
- Pain (105 people, 10.17%)
- Sleep disorder (92 people, 8.91%)
- Arthritis (54 people, 5.23%)
- Insomnia (40 people, 3.88%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 3.59%)
- Hypothyroidism (37 people, 3.59%)
- Asthma (35 people, 3.39%)
- Bipolar disorder (35 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoloft (147 people, 14.24%)
- Paxil (142 people, 13.76%)
- Aspirin (121 people, 11.72%)
- Cymbalta (94 people, 9.11%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (92 people, 8.91%)
- Lexapro (90 people, 8.72%)
- Xanax (85 people, 8.24%)
- Effexor (76 people, 7.36%)
- Paxil cr (73 people, 7.07%)
- Alprazolam (65 people, 6.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Bradycardia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Bradycardia and Depression
- group for people who have Depression
- group for people who have Bradycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
I have recently begun striking out in my sleep dream state (vivid and memorable dreams) with hands and feet, sometimes I just grab the pillow and am twisting it. If touched I grab the hand of my partner with the intent (in my dream state) of causing harm.
From this study (3 years ago):
I took this drug for two days. I initially took 50 mg, then took 100 mg on the morning of the second day, and then a 50 mg booster dose in the afternoon. I have mitral valve prolapse without regurgitation. Provigil caused frequent, intense premature ventricular contractions, and lasting arrhythmia problems (not lasting beyond the drug being in my system, but lasting as in longer than the transient rhythm issues I experience normally due to the mitral valve prolapse).
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Depression, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
More reviews for: Depression, Bradycardia
Common treatments for Depression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Depression symptoms:
- Antidepressant Therapy in Depression (12,021 reports)
- Tension in Depression (10,126 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,669 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Depression (8,132 reports)
- Insomnia in Depression (7,911 reports)
- Headaches in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Suicidal Thoughts in Depression (6,397 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Depression (5,315 reports)
Bradycardia related symptom studies:
Depression is also known as: Antidepressant therapy.
Bradycardia is also known as: Abnormal heart rhythms, Arrhythmia, Arrhythmias, Dysrhythmias, Tachycardia .
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.