Home > Depression > Bradycardia > Depression and Bradycardia
Review: could Depression cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 148,512 people who have Depression from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,007 have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Bradycardia >>>
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 290,827 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 148,512 people who have depression are studied. Among them, 1,032 (0.69%) have Bradycardia.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Bradycardia * :
Age of people who have depression and experienced Bradycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (184 people, 17.83%)
- Anxiety (140 people, 13.57%)
- Pain (105 people, 10.17%)
- Sleep disorder (92 people, 8.91%)
- Arthritis (54 people, 5.23%)
- Insomnia (40 people, 3.88%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 3.59%)
- Hypothyroidism (37 people, 3.59%)
- Asthma (35 people, 3.39%)
- Bipolar disorder (35 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoloft (147 people, 14.24%)
- Paxil (142 people, 13.76%)
- Aspirin (121 people, 11.72%)
- Cymbalta (94 people, 9.11%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (92 people, 8.91%)
- Lexapro (90 people, 8.72%)
- Xanax (85 people, 8.24%)
- Effexor (76 people, 7.36%)
- Paxil cr (73 people, 7.07%)
- Alprazolam (65 people, 6.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Bradycardia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bradycardia and Depression
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
I have recently begun striking out in my sleep dream state (vivid and memorable dreams) with hands and feet, sometimes I just grab the pillow and am twisting it. If touched I grab the hand of my partner with the intent (in my dream state) of causing harm.
From this study (3 years ago):
I took this drug for two days. I initially took 50 mg, then took 100 mg on the morning of the second day, and then a 50 mg booster dose in the afternoon. I have mitral valve prolapse without regurgitation. Provigil caused frequent, intense premature ventricular contractions, and lasting arrhythmia problems (not lasting beyond the drug being in my system, but lasting as in longer than the transient rhythm issues I experience normally due to the mitral valve prolapse).
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Did you take wellbutrin while breastfeeding? if so, do your children have memory problems?
I'm noticing more and more that my children don't remember what they learned. IT started with learning to read. MY daughter would forget a word I told her in the line above, when reading it again in the next sentence! Now she forgets what she learned in math. I'm wondering if it has something to ...
More questions for: Depression, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Depression, Bradycardia
Common treatments for Depression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Depression symptoms:
- Anxiety in Depression (10,137 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,347 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,682 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,177 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Depression (8,132 reports)
- Insomnia in Depression (7,911 reports)
- Headaches in Depression (7,765 reports)
- Suicidal Ideation in Depression (6,397 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Depression (5,315 reports)
- Hypertension in Depression (5,179 reports)
Bradycardia related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Ionized Calcium
- Mentha Lavanduliodora