Could Depression cause Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zoloft and have High blood pressure. We study 3,149 people who have Bradycardia and Depression from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 364,926 Depression patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,460 Bradycardia patients).
On Dec, 23, 2016
3,149 people who have Depression and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 66.95 %
- male: 33.05 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.97 %
- 2-9: 0.31 %
- 10-19: 4.92 %
- 20-29: 10.7 %
- 30-39: 13.14 %
- 40-49: 16.25 %
- 50-59: 20.36 %
- 60+: 33.19 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (408 people, 12.96%)
- Stress And Anxiety (386 people, 12.26%)
- Pain (251 people, 7.97%)
- Insomnia (156 people, 4.95%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (153 people, 4.86%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (276 people, 8.76%)
- Cymbalta (253 people, 8.03%)
- Paxil (235 people, 7.46%)
- Mirtazapine (201 people, 6.38%)
- Lexapro (181 people, 5.75%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (488 people, 15.50%)
- Dizziness (431 people, 13.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (427 people, 13.56%)
- Hypotension (416 people, 13.21%)
- Breathing Difficulty (396 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Depression?
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
fired from a job I loved 2 years ago; blackballed from the work community; broke; 46 yo single female; lifelong depression; don't want to go on antidepressants due to weight gain from them; I want out
You may be interested in these reviews
I just quit after over 2 years of atorvastatin because I strongly suspect that it caused my a-fib, which did not exist before the statin. I'm interested in reading stories that confirm the connection, and especially in recovery strategies.
I am at a loss on what to do or how to get through this. I am really hoping I can find support and reassurance from this group. I am 10 weeks postpartum and have been struggling with bradycardia since 5 days postpartum and just recently found out I have postpartum depression as well!! How is ...
I have narrowed down my bradycardia to possibly cardura. I take Cardura for BPH and for Hypertension. I tried Flomax, but I cough incessantly when I take it. I lowered my dose from 8mg to 4mg to see if that will help. Anyone else have this issue? My heart rate is at 54 BPM resting.