Could Depression cause Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zoloft and have High blood pressure. We study 3,223 people who have Bradycardia and Depression from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 364,625 Depression patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,431 Bradycardia patients).
On Nov, 22, 2016
3,223 people who have Depression and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 67.03 %
- male: 32.97 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.94 %
- 2-9: 0.3 %
- 10-19: 4.94 %
- 20-29: 10.82 %
- 30-39: 13.38 %
- 40-49: 16.21 %
- 50-59: 20.35 %
- 60+: 32.91 %
Severity of Bradycardia *:
- least: 8.96 %
- moderate: 59.7 %
- severe: 26.87 %
- most severe: 4.48 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (282 people, 8.75%)
- Cymbalta (257 people, 7.97%)
- Paxil (235 people, 7.29%)
- Mirtazapine (206 people, 6.39%)
- Lexapro (184 people, 5.71%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Depression, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- High Blood Pressure (426 people, 13.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (395 people, 12.26%)
- Pain (258 people, 8.00%)
- Insomnia (162 people, 5.03%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- High Blood Pressure (490 people, 15.20%)
- Dizziness (439 people, 13.62%)
- Stress And Anxiety (430 people, 13.34%)
- Hypotension (419 people, 13.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (397 people, 12.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
fired from a job I loved 2 years ago; blackballed from the work community; broke; 46 yo single female; lifelong depression; don't want to go on antidepressants due to weight gain from them; I want out
You may be interested in these reviews
55 yr old male from Australia with long term (40 yrs+) major depression. Have been taking Effexor for nearly 20 years now. Not sure if I will ever stop taking it. Very certain that it would take at least six months to reduce my intake to a point where I would not be crippled by the ...
My family physician prescribed 150mg twice a day to add to Celexa 40mg. I just felt that I needed a little extra something to help with a lot of stress in my life. 3 months later I was being told regularly that I was shaking a lot. Not too worried about that on its own but then as a ...
I have been dealing with chronic pain from Dystonia since 12/4/16. I believe some cause of my Dystonia is to be blamed on a clinical study I was involved in for my ADHD that same year for a for a version of time released Ritalin for adults. Prior to this study I was using Adderall & am back on ...
My doctor has recommended Lamictal or Symbax as treatment for the kind of depression I have. I have a condition called Factor 5 deficiency and I take Coumadin for this. Has anyone had problems with these meds for treatment of depression?
These health problems can be resolved without taking drugs that have serious side-effects. If you chose to take drugs, you are also choosing to accept the serious permanent side-effects. The side-effects are not optional and most of them go unseen until they are severe or ...