Depression and Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zoloft and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Bradycardia with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,282 people who have Depression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
3,282 people who have Depression and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 66.99 %
- male: 33.01 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.93 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 4.8 %
- 20-29: 10.67 %
- 30-39: 12.79 %
- 40-49: 16.29 %
- 50-59: 20.57 %
- 60+: 33.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (434 people, 13.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (414 people, 12.61%)
- Pain (269 people, 8.20%)
- Insomnia (163 people, 4.97%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (162 people, 4.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (279 people, 8.50%)
- Cymbalta (267 people, 8.14%)
- Paxil (237 people, 7.22%)
- Mirtazapine (201 people, 6.12%)
- Lexapro (185 people, 5.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (509 people, 15.51%)
- Dizziness (441 people, 13.44%)
- Hypotension (436 people, 13.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (433 people, 13.19%)
- Breathing Difficulty (413 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Depression?
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,051 Depression patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,149 Bradycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
fired from a job I loved 2 years ago; blackballed from the work community; broke; 46 yo single female; lifelong depression; don't want to go on antidepressants due to weight gain from them; I want out
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been on sotalol almost 2 years. Recently I began having bradycardia mostly during the day and night. It's been happening for almost 2 months. My heart will beat 45 beats a minute and the next minute 75 beats and continue that cycle for hours. Very concern. Electrophysiology putting me on 48 ...
This depression is killing me. Everyday I just want to die. I don't want to live with MS. But the worst part is the overwhelming depression. Is anyone else having suicidal thoughts after 1 month of taking copaxone ?