Depression and Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zoloft and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Bradycardia with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,282 people who have Depression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
3,282 people who have Depression and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 66.99 %
- male: 33.01 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.93 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 4.8 %
- 20-29: 10.67 %
- 30-39: 12.79 %
- 40-49: 16.29 %
- 50-59: 20.57 %
- 60+: 33.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (434 people, 13.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (414 people, 12.61%)
- Pain (269 people, 8.20%)
- Insomnia (163 people, 4.97%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (162 people, 4.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (279 people, 8.50%)
- Cymbalta (267 people, 8.14%)
- Paxil (237 people, 7.22%)
- Mirtazapine (201 people, 6.12%)
- Lexapro (185 people, 5.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (509 people, 15.51%)
- Dizziness (441 people, 13.44%)
- Hypotension (436 people, 13.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (433 people, 13.19%)
- Breathing Difficulty (413 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Depression?
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,219 Bradycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...
My 20 year old daughter died on September 22,2016. Her toxicology report indicated no other drugs in her system besides chromium picolinate. LA corner's office are saying she died of natural causes due to obesity. She did not have diabetes, hypertension, and/or hear disease. She had no prior ...