Home > Depression > Chills > Depression and Chills
Review: could Depression cause Chills?
We study 148,440 people who have Depression from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,174 have Chills. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Chills >>>
Depression (latest reports from 1,153,652 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 251,967 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 148,182 people who have depression are studied. Among them, 1,174 (0.79%) have Chills.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have depression and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (182 people, 15.50%)
- Hypertension (174 people, 14.82%)
- Anxiety (122 people, 10.39%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (71 people, 6.05%)
- Insomnia (68 people, 5.79%)
- Sleep disorder (61 people, 5.20%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (60 people, 5.11%)
- Back pain (56 people, 4.77%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (48 people, 4.09%)
- Multiple sclerosis (48 people, 4.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Paxil (171 people, 14.57%)
- Cymbalta (169 people, 14.40%)
- Effexor (132 people, 11.24%)
- Zoloft (121 people, 10.31%)
- Effexor xr (107 people, 9.11%)
- Xanax (94 people, 8.01%)
- Nexium (92 people, 7.84%)
- Wellbutrin (91 people, 7.75%)
- Lexapro (85 people, 7.24%)
- Aspirin (80 people, 6.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Chills?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Chills and Depression
- group for people who have Depression
- group for people who have Chills
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Only have these these chills approximately 30 to 45 min after I take these meds in the AM
From this study (6 months ago):
The symptoms 1 and 2 have been worse over the past 2 weeks. I have had the nasal dryness for about 4 months and use a nasal water spray to help relieve this as this is probably as side effect of the Topamax ??
From this study (12 months ago):
I have a colostomy, hypertension, hypothroidism, weakened immune system, chronic depression, renal failure - stage 2, liver disease, arthritis, and fybromyalgia.
I have been cold for two days, ache in my back and liver, neck is stiff, throat is sore, body temp is 96.3, b/P is 151/101, pulse is 86. Do I have pneumonia?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Depression, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
More reviews for: Depression, Chills
Common treatments for Depression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Depression symptoms:
- Anxiety And Stress in Depression (10,128 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,672 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Depression (8,146 reports)
- Not Effective in Depression (8,132 reports)
- Insomnia in Depression (7,911 reports)
- Pain - Head in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Suicidal Ideation in Depression (6,397 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Depression (5,315 reports)
- Blood Pressure Increased in Depression (5,179 reports)
Chills related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Citalopram Hydrobromide
- Acute Gastritis
- Stress And Anxiety
- Victoza and Breast Cancer
Recent user comments
- "Looking to see if this drug is causing gastritis, con ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 mo ... " (35 minutes ago)
- "after 15 month i have postmenopausal bleeding i just ... " (3 hours ago)
- Black Bryony
- Lisinopril (par Pharm) 10mg
- Basedow's Disease