Depression and Chills - from FDA reports
Chills is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Chills with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,988 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,988 people who have Depression and Chills are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Chills *:
- female: 71.8 %
- male: 28.2 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Chills *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.06 %
- 10-19: 2.34 %
- 20-29: 9.54 %
- 30-39: 12.31 %
- 40-49: 20.25 %
- 50-59: 27.32 %
- 60+: 28.12 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (301 people, 15.14%)
- Pain (276 people, 13.88%)
- High Blood Pressure (248 people, 12.47%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (137 people, 6.89%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (124 people, 6.24%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (301 people, 15.14%)
- Paxil (168 people, 8.45%)
- Zoloft (152 people, 7.65%)
- Effexor (142 people, 7.14%)
- Humira (134 people, 6.74%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (620 people, 31.19%)
- Fever (576 people, 28.97%)
- Headache (512 people, 25.75%)
- Dizziness (430 people, 21.63%)
- Fatigue (414 people, 20.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chills and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your chills caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChills and Depression from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,565 Depression patients)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 75,187 Chills patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ChillsChills
Other conditions that could case ChillsChills
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
HI My mom started Victoza 3 weeks ago and started having intermittent nighttime chills. She is also on Metformin. Do you recommend that she continue Victoza or stop it?for how long can she expect the symptoms
He there, I took 4 misoprostol pills yesterday and its been over 24 hrs and just to get the best results here, I should be honest I did Cocaine tonight. And now I'm vomiting pretty aggressively... I haven't eaten much either. Just wondering if this is normal for misoprostol...
You may be interested in these reviews
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.